Chanelle Scheepers - Page 96 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 01:26 AM   #1426
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: *~*~*Chanelle Scheepers*~*~*

I felt bad because there is only 1 person posting here, so I decided to give a charity reply

I hope more people join
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #1427
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

I may not post here but mentally I support you and your effort to keep this thread alive Coetzer!
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #1428
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

she's in the mixed draw as well playing with Kev Anderson
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #1429
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

yay, chani and falconi just upset the no.14 seeds dulko/suarez 36 62 64 never expected that win! great score. at least she defended her doubles points from last year. she's doing a lot better in doubles than in singles in wimbledon, reaching R3 in 2010 and R2 in 2011.
R2 now against the radwanksa sisters. go chani!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #1430

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R2: Radwanska/Radwanska (POL/POL) d. Falconi/Scheepers (USA/RSA) 75 61

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:54 PM   #1431

lost in mixed doubles R1 to Shvedova/Kukushkin 57 67

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #1432

Stanford R1:

(6)Scheepers vs. qualifier

R2 against larcher de brito or gajdosova, possible QF against serena williams. go chani, could be a great tournament!

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #1433

(6)Scheepers vs. Min
Scheepers/Chang vs. (2)Kops-Jones/Spears

Last edited by coetzergambill : Jul 9th, 2012 at 07:10 AM.
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #1434

R1: (6) Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. (Q) Grace Min (USA) 64 64

congrats chani. but she has to play better in R2. she made a lot of unforced errors. min was at times more aggressive, chani had the better defense, but she had nearly no variety in her game. she was down 1-4 first set and 0-2 second set, but well, at least she won. now gl in R2 against larcher de brito! go chani, get a match-up with serena!

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #1435

lost 36 57 in doubles. now keep winning in singles chani!

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #1436

R2: (6) Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. (WC) Michelle Larcher de Brito (POR) 63 64

congrats chani. possibly QF against serena. enjoy the match chani!

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #1437

playing the last QF match today against williams. gl chani!

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #1438
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Well done for reaching Stanford QF, Chanelle!

Is this her first Premier QF? Good luck vs Serena, Chanelle

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #1439

yeah, i think it is her first premier QF. she lost to serena 46 06. but still a good run. now keep it up and get some wins while the others are playing the olympics.

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 07:24 AM   #1440

Carlsbad R1:

(8)Scheepers vs. (WC)Vandeweghe

bad draw for chani. coco just reached the final in stanford and played really well against serena, even having a setpoint. gl chani, do your best!