Chanelle Scheepers - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:19 PM   #1411
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: *~*~*Chanelle Scheepers*~*~*

40-15, two match points! go chani!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:22 PM   #1412

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

75 62

congrats chani, good win!

R2: Scheepers vs. (WC)Van Uytvanck

great chance to reach the QF. gl chani and get some more preparation for the FO!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 23rd, 2012, 03:55 PM   #1413

R2: (WC) Alison Van Uytvanck (BEL) d. Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) 46 64 62

she was playing horrible. she moved like she was asleep. she should have won the match easily. hope she plays better next week at the FO!

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #1414

Roland Garros R1:

Scheepers vs. Pous-Tio

great draw for chani. definitely a winnable R1. R2 probably against Petrova. more difficult, but also winnable. go chani, you have 2nd round points to defend!

Old May 28th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #1415

Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. Laura Pous-Tio (ESP) 64 26 61

good fight. gl in the next round!

Old May 30th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #1416

lost to petrova 36 36

at least she defended her points from last year. now gl on grass chani, get some wins this year, especially at wimbledon!

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #1417
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

She's preparing for the grass season in South Africa where she also held a clinic for some kids. Also went home to Harrisburg for a little.

She's leaving at the end of the week to play Eastbourne!

http://www.chanellescheepers.com/

Kwa-Zulu Natal Midlands, Rawdons Country Hotel

Harrismith

Pietermaritzburg, Kershaw Park
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #1418

Eastbourne R1:

Scheepers vs. Barthel

bad draw for chani. hope she can at least get some match practice on grass before wimbledon. go chani!

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #1419

yay, chani wins the first set 61 against barthel!!! great score.

61 11 now. keep goign chani, get that win!

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #1420

R1: Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. Mona Barthel (GER) 61 46 61

great win for chani. gl in R2 either against kerber or a qualifier. go chani!

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #1421

lost 36 26 to kerber

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM   #1422

Wimbledon R1:

Scheepers vs. (WC)Shvedova

not the best draw for chani, but at least winnable. gl chani, get a win in wimbledon this year!

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:06 PM   #1423

R1: (14)DULKO/SUAREZ vs. FALCONI/SCHEEPERS

tough draw. do your best chani!

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #1424

chani lost the first et 67. she was down 0-3 very fast and fought her way back into the match, even leading 5-1 in the tiebreak, just to lose it 5-7 in the end!!

come on chani, keep fighting and get your first win in wimbledon this year!

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #1425

chani lost 67 67