Chanelle Scheepers - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #1396
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: *~*~*Chanelle Scheepers*~*~*

yay, 6-6, tiebreak.

chani playing some smart balls, mixing high topspin balls and strong backhands.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #1397

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

lost the tiebreak 3-7

come on chani, still a good first set. keep it up and turn the match around!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 17th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #1398

chani getting a long treatment on her knee, i hope its nothing serious

Old May 17th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #1399

1-0 chani 2nd set.

Old May 17th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #1400

1-1 second set.

Old May 17th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #1401

1-2

she seems to be affected by her left upper leg. what a shame. hope she doesn't make it worse by playing.

Old May 17th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #1402

2-2, straight rebreak for chani. come on, keep going!

Old May 17th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #1403

2-3, another break from li.

Old May 17th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #1404

oh boy, 2-4.

Old May 17th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #1405

2-5, chanis game falling apart but still a good match against a top 10 player. she looks good going into the FO.

Old May 17th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #1406

67 26

gl for the FO now!

Old May 19th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #1407

Brussels R1:

Scheepers vs. Pavlyuchenkova

go chani, gl and get the upset!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:15 PM   #1408

chani is playing right now. she was leading 75 50 but was broken when serving for the match. again, she has problems closing out the match hope she can close it out within the next games. come on chani, you gotta work on that.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:15 PM   #1409

75 52

come on now. get yourself together and win one last game!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:19 PM   #1410

30-15

three doubles faults in the last 2 service games.....