Chanelle Scheepers - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2012, 07:19 AM   #1336
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: *~*~*Chanelle Scheepers*~*~*

lost in the end 62 46 46 they were down 1-5 in the third set. still a good effort from chani in both singles and doubles...

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #1337

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

chani's part of the draw in paris. tough one again:

M. SHARAPOVA [1] vs BYE
HERCOG, Polona SLO vs SCHEEPERS, Chanelle RSA
GAJDOSOVA, Jarmila AUS vs NICULESCU, Monica ROU
SAFAROVA, Lucie CZE vs LISICKI, Sabine GER [5]

gl chani, win at least in R1!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #1338

R1: Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. Polona Hercog (SLO) 62 62
R2: Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) vs Sharapova

great win R1, thought it would be closer. and a tough one in R2 now! go chani, do you best and get the upset!

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #1339
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

I think Chani can take Masha out. If she can move the ball around and keep them deep, she'll be in good shape.
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #1340

I think so, too. her ground strokes are good enough and she has to keep masha on the move, she hasn't got the best movement. but the crucial point in chani's game will be her serve, especially her second serve. so we'll see if she can beat sharapova.

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #1341

chani just broke back for 3-3. now come on chani, hold your serve now! 15-30 after a great volley from chani!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #1342

30-30

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #1343

sharapova broke again 3-4

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #1344

oh no, 3-5 now. come on chani, hold your serve to stay in the set. your broke masha twice already!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #1345

oh no, 0-40, two doubles faults from chani!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #1346

3-6

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #1347

yay, 40-30, after two aces from chani!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #1348

oh no, 0-2, sharapova broke again!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #1349

oh boy, 0-3 second set!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #1350

yay, 1-3