Chanelle Scheepers - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2014, 09:46 AM   #1801
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Chanelle Scheepers

R1: (Q)Scheepers vs. (10)Errani

gl for your match now, get the upset!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #1802

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: (10)Errani def. (Q)Scheepers 75 63

close score against a very good clay court player. still a loss but much more promising than in her last two tournaments!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 13th, 2014, 10:57 PM   #1803
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Aww Chani

Such a poor year so far....she really must be one of the nicest players on tour, I can't think of a player with a lovelier personality. I wish more people supported her.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #1804

Dellacqua/Jans-Ignacik def. Piter/Scheepers 46 75 10-2

yeah, she seems to be really nice. hope her year gets better soon! go chani!

Old May 23rd, 2014, 02:55 PM   #1805

Roland Garros:

R1: Scheepers vs. Soler-Espinosa
Scheepers/Mchale vs. Kalashnikova/Piter

gl chani, get some wins here, it's not the worst draw!

Last edited by coetzergambill : May 25th, 2014 at 12:18 PM.
Old May 25th, 2014, 09:41 PM   #1806
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck at French Open, Chanelle !

She can play well on clay, reached French Open R4 in 2010

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #1807

R1: Soler-Espinosa def. Scheepers 62 63

what a horrible season so far and also not a good clay court season. now gl on grass chani. get some much needed wins there and finally get your first win in wimbledon!

Old May 28th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #1808

R1: Kalashnikova/Piter def. Scheepers/Mchale 26 76 61

Old Jun 1st, 2014, 07:07 PM   #1809

100k Marseille:

R1: (3)Scheepers vs. (WC)Ramialison

go chani, get some much needed wins here. if you don't get some ranking points soon, you'll drop out of the top 100 sooner or later.

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #1810

(WC)Ramialison def. (3)Scheepers 36 62 62

oh my god, what a horrible season so far for chani. i'm pretty sure she'll drop out of the top 100 soon.

Old Jun 9th, 2014, 05:48 PM   #1811
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

It's getting worse and worse, I don't know what is going on...

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #1812

Wimbledon:

R1:
Scheepers vs. Mchale
Scheepers/Dushevina vs. Beck/Nara

not the worst draw. hope she can win her first singles match here this year. possible 2nd round opponent is serena and i'm expecting chani to make a big drop in the doubles rankings after wimbledon as she's got SF points to defend. looking at her recent form, i don't think she will.

Old Jun 24th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #1813

R1: Scheepers def. Mchale 63 63
R2: Scheepers vs. (1)Williams

so happy for her. she could finally win her first singles match in wimbledon! and the points will prevent her from dropping out of the top 100 any time soon. congrats chani. now enjoy your match versus serena, probably on centre court!

btw, she played a solid match. her serve was working well and her groundstrokes were solid and well placed most of the time. in the second set she made a few too many unforced errors after going up 2-0, but she cut the down again. her last service game was a little nerve wrecking again as she went down 0-40, but she hit two good first serves and won 4 points in a row. after the match, she seemed so happy and it looked like a lot of pressure fell from her shoulders.

Last edited by coetzergambill : Jun 24th, 2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #1814
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Chanelle beat McHale 6-3 6-3 in Wimbledon R1 !

Nice surprise. Did not expect this. Good luck in Wimbledon R2 vs Serena

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #1815

R1: Scheepers/Dushevina def. Beck/Nara 63 62

and she started her SF defense with a win in doubles today, too. gl in R2!