Chanelle Scheepers - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #1576
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Chanelle Scheepers

R1: Date-Krumm def. Scheepers 75 61

bad draw for chani. but she has to lift her level of play again or she'll drop out of the top 100 this year. come on chani, get back on the winning track again soon, you need those points!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #1577

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Memphis R1:

Vandeweghe def. (6)Scheepers 62 61
Scheepers/Peer vs. (2)Mladenovic/Voskoboeva

such a horrible season from chani so far! come on, get back on track in singles or your ranking will drop rapidly soon! gl in doubles, tough draw!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:56 PM   #1578

R1: (2)Mladenovic/Voskoboeva def. Scheepers/Peer 63 62

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:17 PM   #1579

WTA Brasil Tennis Cup:

R1: (4)Scheepers vs. qualifier

here's the rest of her section:
(6)Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) v Monica Niculescu (ROU)
Shahar Peer (ISR) v Q
Valeria Savinykh (RUS) v Timea Babos (HUN)
Q v (4)Chanelle Scheepers (RSA)

come on chani, get back on track. you won't get a better draw than you got now!

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #1580

R1: (4)Scheepers def. (Q)Perez 26 64 60

finally a win again! closer than i expected and than i hoped, but at least a win!

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #1581

R1: Scheepers/Peer def. Honcova/Hsu 62 63

keep it up chani!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #1582

babos leads 61 21 with a break. come on chani, pull yourself together and get some more wins! but it doesn't look too good!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #1583

61 31

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #1584

61 41 with a double break. chani is not playing very good!

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #1585

R2: Babos def. (4)Scheepers 61 62
QF: (3)Babos/Date-Krumm def. Scheepers/Peer 62 62

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #1586

Indian Wells:

R1: Scheepers vs. (WC)Mladenovic

hmmm, not the best draw considering mladenovic has been in quite a good form lately and chani hasn't played very well so far this season. gl and do your best, but i wouldn't bet on chani winning....

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #1587

R1: Scheepers def. (WC)Mladenovic 64 61

much better score than i thought, and finally a convincing win again! keep it up. gl in R2!

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #1588

lost 36 36 to bartoli better score than i thought, but she still had to defend points from R3 here. but at least one win.

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #1589

Miami R1:

Date-Krumm vs. Scheepers

oh no, not again two of my favourites against each other. they both need the wins. but i guess kimiko is in better form at the moment. the better one will win! but chani has some points to defend from last year. do your best!

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #1590

lost 26 06 against kimiko i expected her to lose, but i really hoped for a better score, but 06 second set is horrible....