Chanelle Scheepers - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #1546
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: *~*~*Chanelle Scheepers*~*~*

chani trying to defend a title for the first time this week in gunagzhou. she has a good draw in R1. hope she can reach at least the QF or SF. go chani!

R1: (5)Scheepers vs. (WC)Wang

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #1547

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: (5)Scheepers def. (WC)Wang 60 63
R2: (5)Scheepers vs. Bojanovski

tough draw, gl chani!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #1548

R2: (5) Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. Bojana Jovanovski (SRB) 64 61

congrats chani. keep it up. she seems to be playing good again!

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #1549

QF: (5)Scheepers vs. (4)U. Radwanska

chani is trailing 16 12 and it doesn't look like she can turn it around in the next few games. come on chani, keep fighting!

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #1550

lost 61 75

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 07:55 PM   #1551

Tokyo:

R1: Scheepers vs. Pavlyuchenkova

gl chani, get some wins here! possible R2 against Li.

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #1552

R1: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS) d. Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) 64 46 75 so close!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #1553

Beijing R1:

Scheepers vs. (10)Wozniacki

tough draw. wozniacki seems to be in good form at the moment but she's definetly not unbeatable. gl chani, do your best!

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 01:50 PM   #1554

R1: (10) Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) d. Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) 75 67(6) 62

what a shame. once more such a close match and she lost it again. come on chani, get back to winning again!

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #1555

Osaka R1:

(7)Scheepers vs. Glatch

good draw. go chani, get back on the winning track again! you need some ranking points!

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #1556

R1: Scheepers/Dellacqua vs. (2)Zheng/Medina Garrigues

gl chani!

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #1557

R1: (7) Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. Alexa Glatch (USA) 64 61

finally a win again! gl in R2.

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #1558

R1: (2) Medina Garrigues/Zheng (ESP/CHN) d. Dellacqua/Scheepers (AUS/RSA) 64 64

still a good score. now concentrate on singles!

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #1559

R2: (7) Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. Mirjana Lucic (CRO) 62 62

keep it up chani!

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #1560

QF: Misaki Doi (JPN) d. (7) Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) 26 61 63

oh chani, you have to win those matches if you get such a good chance with an easy draw!