Chanelle Scheepers - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #1531
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: *~*~*Chanelle Scheepers*~*~*

chani leading with a break 3-2 against venus in set 1. she's playing well, her serve is quite good, better than before in my opinion! we'll see if she can hold up against venus. gl chani!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #1532

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

wow, chani leading 5-2 with a double break. she's just playing solid, venus making so many errors. if she stays consistent, she has a good chance of winning today....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #1533

chani serving great, she was down 0-40 on serve, saving 4 break points. now she won the first set 6-2. congrats, keep it up, just play solid!

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #1534

venus playing better, 0-3 now second set....come on chani!

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #1535

lost 26 63 62 to venus still a good match!

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #1536

Dallas R1:

(7)Scheepers vs. Zahlavova Strycova

go chani!

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #1537

R1: (7) Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) 60 62

solid win, gl in R2!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:51 AM   #1538
country flag ruberdcky

ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice

Scheepers at the Texas Tennis Open in Dallas
ruberdcky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:25 PM   #1539

R2: (7) Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. Marina Erakovic (NZL) 64 76(3)
QF: (7) Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) vs. (3) Roberta Vinci (ITA)

go chani!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:06 AM   #1540

QF: (3) Roberta Vinci (ITA) d. (7) Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) 76(1) 62

gl at the USO now!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:18 PM   #1541

USO:

R1: Scheepers vs. (14)Kirilenko

could have been worse, but drawing a seed in R1 is not the best draw, and kirilenko seems to be in good form at the moment. do your best chani, you have R3 points to defend!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #1542

R1: Scheepers/Craybas vs. Petkovic/Minella

not the worst draw. gl chani!

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #1543

R1: (14) Maria Kirilenko (RUS) d. Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) 62 61

had hoped for a closer match! gl in doubles now!

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #1544

R1: Jill Craybas/Chanelle Scheepers def. Mandy Minella/Andrea Petkovic 63 36 63

congrats chani. gl in R2!

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:58 AM   #1545

R2: (2) Errani/Vinci (ITA/ITA) d. Craybas/Scheepers (USA/RSA) 64 62

tough draw gl in your next tournament, chani!