Deuce's Flavia Avatars - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2007, 01:41 PM   #76
country flag Flaaf_Rules

Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of
Re: Deuce's Flavia Avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post
Villa Moya
it's my MSN thingie for Carlos

Nando's Chicas Rock
Moya
Flaaf_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2007, 01:43 PM   #77
country flag Flaaf_Rules

Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of Flaaf_Rules has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
I like the wallpaper it's funny
Not the pic you used of Flavia though. She reminds me too much of two Dutch singers there
and who does she remind you of then? I don't see it to be honest

Nando's Chicas Rock
Moya
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 01:47 PM   #78
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaaf_Rules View Post
and who does she remind you of then? I don't see it to be honest
Suzanne&Monique Klemann (Loïs Lane)

*finds pic*

(yes I know Flavia doesn't look like them, it's just the angle on that pic that reminds me of them )

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 02:17 PM   #79
country flag Flaaf_Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Suzanne&Monique Klemann (Loïs Lane)

*finds pic*

(yes I know Flavia doesn't look like them, it's just the angle on that pic that reminds me of them )
if you say so

I love their music

Nando's Chicas Rock
Moya
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 02:45 PM   #80
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaaf_Rules View Post
if you say so

I love their music
just the angle on the pic, I told you

I think I only really know The first time but I like that one

Old Jul 31st, 2007, 05:14 AM   #81
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe someone could do more Flavia avatars please
(S) New Haven 2012 (D) AO 2014 (w/Zenith.), Miami 2014

Sharapova Pennetta Hingis Benčič A.Radwańska Williams Golovin Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Bouchard Konjuh Davenport
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 07:28 AM   #82
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_girl View Post
Maybe someone could do more Flavia avatars please
I will, soon

Could you send me some pics you'd like though? (or post them here) Otherwise I keep using the same pics over and over again

Old Jul 31st, 2007, 09:49 AM   #83
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

thank u, Linda i will post them soon

Sharapova Pennetta Hingis Benčič A.Radwańska Williams Golovin Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Bouchard Konjuh Davenport
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 10:33 AM   #84
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8534/3407kx.jpg
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4360/203zk.jpg
http://albumtennis.online.fr/albums/...a/penetta4.jpg
http://albumtennis.online.fr/albums/...a/penetta5.jpg
http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/8783/l16999638zi.jpg

thank u

Old Jul 31st, 2007, 10:35 AM   #85
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

i wish i could find better pics but..

Old Jul 31st, 2007, 10:46 AM   #86
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i already miss her
she'll play LA?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 06:12 PM   #87
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Those were some difficult pics, Toma
(though I did like the one with Rafa, even though I really don't like him)

Anyway,

Some of my other 144x168 avatars:

Old Jul 31st, 2007, 07:01 PM   #88
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

thanks so much, Linda they r great sorry for them being difficult

Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 12:51 PM   #89
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Discovered a new effect and been playing with it a bit

(see my current avatar as well )

edit: ok, I hate the size, but since I didn't want to study and I can't wait for LA to start, some 96x96 avatars as well. They were quick though, and I suck at making such small avatars anyway, so I dunno if they're any good.

Last edited by Zamboni : Aug 3rd, 2007 at 01:49 PM.
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 07:42 PM   #90
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

thx, Linda, nice job