Australian Tournaments - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2006, 02:34 PM   #16
country flag hollander

hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice
Wow Nicole, geweldig resultaat !!! Succes tegen die Kops.
hollander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2006, 09:40 AM   #17
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
OK...sorry, it's gonna be in English... I have made some photo's today from quallies at the $25k Melbourne challenger. so I'll post them in a minute. I have also spoken quite alot with Chayenne, and a little bit with Nicole and Marlot!

All 3 were really sweet girls! I didn't really talk that much with Marlot, just after her 1st r match, as I was already talking with Chayenne - mostly about the weather at that time, coz it was damn freezing and windy today. But after that, I was sitting at another match, and Chayenne came up and stood next to me (err yeah, not many seats available) and we were talking for most of the match! (The girl, Domina was a friend of hers - she's nice too, she thanked me for the support after the match, when I only clapped a little bit ). But while talking to Chayenne we discussed a bit about Melbourne - she wants to go to the Rialto Towers Observation Deck to see the city better, and she said she hopes to play "the big one" (AO) once, and she really liked the park. She wanted to go play on Vodafona, and I said that unfortunately she can't play on Vodafone or RLA as they have other events on, and I was saying that I'd played on Margaret Court Arena with my friend before, and she thought that was cool. And she was asking did I play tennis, so I told her I played it when I was younger and that I'm going back to it starting coaching this Tuesday, and it'll be interesting to see if I can get a serve in! She said, "Well, everyone has to start somewhere." (thought that was sweet). I asked her if she knew what was happening with Renee, and she said Renee had some private problems, but should begin to play again next year (so I hope it's right, but she said she doesn't know Renee that well). She was talking to me about Spain, and how she trains with Yakimova, and we talked a bit about Eredivisie... coz Gronekan won, and that is Chayenne's team, but she was injured when Eredivisie was on.

After that, Marlot's match (2nd round) was about to start, so Chayenne and I were sitting together again, and Nicole and the bondscoach arrived (they had come on the train from Traralgon that morning). Nicole greeted Chayenne, and then said Hi to me. I was surprised. Then she asked how I was, and I said, "How do you know I speak English?" And she said "You were came to Eredivisie at Leimonias with Opa..." I said, "Oh, I didn't think you'd remember it" (well I didn't, coz during Eredivisie she didn't speak to me once! ). And then she was chaating to the coach and Chayenne in Dutch, and she looked at me and asked, "You understand Dutch, don't you?" I said, "Yeah, I can understand it, I just don't speak it so well". So they would talk a little in Dutch, and then a little in English! Was werid. And I scored some Dutch chewy from Nicole too - felt bad coz it was the last piece in the pack!

Oh yeah, I asked Chayenne, and she said she is playing in Japan (they all are obviously, and they have their tickets booked for Thursday.) I told her that hopefully the have to change it, coz at least one of them has to make the semi's coz I can go the whole day again next Saturday - I was explaining that I'm getting off work early a couple of days, so I hope they'll get arvo matches! ). And they don't come back to Aus to play in the South Australian challengers.

OK - I think that's it for now.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 09:42 AM   #18
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Chayenne:

Last edited by inkymisafan : Oct 14th, 2006 at 03:21 AM.
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 09:44 AM   #19
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Marlot:

Last edited by inkymisafan : Oct 14th, 2006 at 03:29 AM.
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 09:46 AM   #20
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Nicole:

Last edited by inkymisafan : Oct 14th, 2006 at 03:26 AM.
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 04:40 PM   #21
country flag hollander

hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice
Very nice, thanks Sarah !!!!
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 06:46 PM   #22
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 07:13 AM   #23
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Hmm - you learn something new every day - Nicole reads these forums sometimes, coz she asked me today "are you inkymisafan on wtaworld?" I was like "err, yes..."

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 07:18 AM   #24
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

OK - little report from today: Went straight from work to the tennis. Got there half way through the second set of Marlot's match. She had won the first set (don't know the score), and she ended up losing 4-6 4-6 in the second and third. She was fairly upset about it. Nicole was very talkative today ( Nicole if you are reading ). She wanted to know why do I follow the Dutch players, and do I follow them all. I said that there's 1 I don't like, and she thought it was Marrit dunno when I said anything bad about Marrit And then she was saying "oh, it's OK, you can say it, it's me, isn't it?" I was like "No! It's not you!" But I wasn't sure if I should say, coz well I dunno who's friends with who... So I told her it's Dominique, and she doesn't like her either *phew*

And after that, I was sitting a little bit in the players cafe with Chayenne, and then she found someone to go play a set with her (some Aussie girl, not sure who), and so they started off on Margaret Court Arena, but then 2 guys came to use the court (Chayenne had booked it, but ) so they moved to court 6. Chayenne won the set 6-1!

Pity Nicole and Chayenne have to play at 10am tomorrow, I don't finish work till 2pm, so there's no point going, and none are playing doubles this week. So I hope at least one can win, and that I can see them play on either Wed or Thurs, coz I'm finishing early again then!

I have some pics of Chayenne from the practice set, but I'm at my course now, so it will have to wait till tomorrow, sorry.

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 08:18 AM   #25
country flag Dinkie

Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of

Thanks for your report Sarah!!! Pity Marlot lost her 3rd match, she was so close to qualifying. Hope the other ladies will do well and you will be able to see them play again this week.

And Nicole, you nosey woman.
I wondered, I mean, some player's must have discovered these boards. I noticed that at tennisactueel.com some b-juniors leave comments in the gastenboek but I don't know if anyone posts here or not.
Dinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 11:08 AM   #26
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkie

Thanks for your report Sarah!!! Pity Marlot lost her 3rd match, she was so close to qualifying. Hope the other ladies will do well and you will be able to see them play again this week.

And Nicole, you nosey woman.
I wondered, I mean, some player's must have discovered these boards. I noticed that at tennisactueel.com some b-juniors leave comments in the gastenboek but I don't know if anyone posts here or not.
Nicole reads tennisactueel too - coz she asked me do I go there!

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 09:26 PM   #27
country flag hollander

Om het eerste toernooi in Japan te spelen op 16 oktober, heeft Chayenne toch echt een wildcard nodig. Wie er verantwoordelijk is voor het terugtrekken uit dat toernooi ( Chayenne zelf, haar coach of de knltb ) heeft een behoorlijke blunder gemaakt, die nog een boete ook oplevert, omdat ze later ( te laat ) is teruggetrokken uit Sevilla. Maar hopelijk kan ze toch samen met Marlot en Nicole daar spelen.
Dat Nicole niet zoveel op heeft met Dominique kan wel te maken hebben met haar onverwachte verlies in een 10.000 dollar toernooi in Nederland eerder dit jaar.
Kom op Nicole, je bent stukken beter normaal gesproken.
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 02:37 AM   #28
country flag hollander

Sarah, ineens Marlot en Chayenne ook bij je favoriete Nederlandse speelsters ????
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 05:04 AM   #29
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollander
Om het eerste toernooi in Japan te spelen op 16 oktober, heeft Chayenne toch echt een wildcard nodig. Wie er verantwoordelijk is voor het terugtrekken uit dat toernooi ( Chayenne zelf, haar coach of de knltb ) heeft een behoorlijke blunder gemaakt, die nog een boete ook oplevert, omdat ze later ( te laat ) is teruggetrokken uit Sevilla. Maar hopelijk kan ze toch samen met Marlot en Nicole daar spelen.
Dat Nicole niet zoveel op heeft met Dominique kan wel te maken hebben met haar onverwachte verlies in een 10.000 dollar toernooi in Nederland eerder dit jaar.
Kom op Nicole, je bent stukken beter normaal gesproken.
Het verlies van Nicole tegen Domi was niet een $10k in Nederland, maar een $25k kwali's in Belgie - we hebben over dat gisteren gepraten, maar ze zegt ook andere dingen ove Domi - maar ik zou niet alles hier schrijven...

Ja, ik weet niet wat heeft gebeurt met Chayenne en de Japanse $25k's... Maar volgens haar speelt ze daar dus...

Nicole heeft vandaag opgegeven bij een 3-5 "achterdeel" tegen Erakovic , en Chayenne heeft met 6-1 1-0 ret tegen McDowell gewonnen!

Old Oct 10th, 2006, 05:08 AM   #30
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollander
Sarah, ineens Marlot en Chayenne ook bij je favoriete Nederlandse speelsters ????
Ik ben voor ALLE Nederlandse speelsters...alleen niet voor Van Boekel (Domi). Maar ik heb niet alle in mij "signature" want daar is dan te veel namen...dus ik heb nu meestal speelsters wie ik ontmoeten heeft, en ook een paar andere meisjes (or "vrouwen" - Brenda ).