If Miriam loses in the first round in Birmingham ... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2002, 12:53 PM   #1
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
If Miriam loses in the first round in Birmingham ...

she will fall to 136 in the ranking

so please, Miriam, win at least two or three matches ... (*praying*)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2002, 03:54 PM   #2
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
ooh damn! I hope she wins a few matches then! So she can at least stay in the top 100!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2002, 04:14 PM   #3
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
OMG How far does she have to reach to stay in top100?
Old Jun 10th, 2002, 06:10 PM   #4
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
I think she has to reach the semis or the final again to stay in the Top 100
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jun 10th, 2002, 07:29 PM   #5
country flag Tweety

Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all
Good luck Miriam, don't do that to Frau Antje
Tweety is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2002, 07:45 PM   #6
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
OMG

Lets go Miriam!
Old Jun 10th, 2002, 10:36 PM   #7
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Good luck Miriam, we don't want you to fall beyond your deserved place within the top 100....
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2002, 03:58 AM   #8
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, I just though... Seda made it to the final in Tashkent last year didn't she? So unless she gets some major points this week, she'll drop a stack too!

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 03:08 PM   #9
country flag Frau Antje

Miriam won today (6-2 6-2)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 03:27 PM   #10
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Well done Miriam!

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 05:11 PM   #11
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Well done Miriam!
Old Jun 11th, 2002, 11:27 PM   #12
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Congrats, Miriam! Keep it going!
True, Seda's ranking will nosedive next week because she lost today.
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2002, 02:51 AM   #13
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally posted by tim4
Congrats, Miriam! Keep it going!
True, Seda's ranking will nosedive next week because she lost today.
crap! I knew she'd lose to Dinara! Poor Seda!

Old Jun 12th, 2002, 04:32 PM   #14
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Yeah, I saw it coming too

Now good luck Miriam!
Old Jun 12th, 2002, 05:20 PM   #15
country flag Frau Antje

well ... what shall I say???
I feel so depressed at the moment
I counted to points for her first round victory. But she won't get that much. So now she will probably fall up to around place 132
WTA-Tennisvideos