Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2007, 10:42 PM   #106
country flag Kampi

Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread

Thank you very much Sarah
Kampi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2007, 10:45 PM   #107
country flag JeLeNaJfAn
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of

Thanks a lot for the very nice interview from Jelena at BBC!!!
She´s so pretty and humble ....
Go Jelena Go

Last edited by JeLeNaJfAn : Jun 28th, 2007 at 12:48 PM.
JeLeNaJfAn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #108
country flag Fairuz9

Fairuz9 is a name known to all Fairuz9 is a name known to all Fairuz9 is a name known to all Fairuz9 is a name known to all Fairuz9 is a name known to all Fairuz9 is a name known to all Fairuz9 is a name known to all Fairuz9 is a name known to all Fairuz9 is a name known to all Fairuz9 is a name known to all Fairuz9 is a name known to all

Gooo J.J

Great videos

Thanx
Fairuz9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 11:29 PM   #109
country flag predrag

predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, kiera!
predrag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2007, 09:19 PM   #110
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Short clip from the press conference (talking about Jamie)

http://www.dailymotion.com/kiera123/...ic-wimbledon-2

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2007, 09:24 PM   #111
country flag Kampi

Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiera123 View Post
Short clip from the press conference (talking about Jamie)

http://www.dailymotion.com/kiera123/...ic-wimbledon-2
Thank you Sarah

This is funny and should finally clear things up. Sorry Jamie, really sorry.
Old Jun 29th, 2007, 10:38 PM   #112
country flag JeLeNaJfAn
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of

Pooooooooooooor Ja....me-Jamie!!!

I feel with you and wish you all the best to find an girl-friend but I think Jelena is a level to HIGH for you!!!

But good Luck in Mixed!!!

Thanks a lot for the interview!!!
JeLeNaJfAn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 06:42 AM   #113
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena Jankovic vs Jarmila Gojdosova

http://www.tennisphotos.org/wimbledon-2007-matches/
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 09:06 AM   #114
country flag Kampi

Thank you very much nouf

Great work. Now the only thing we still need so far, is of course a video of yesterdays "thriller".

CU,
Markus

p.s.: Btw, I really like your new avatar.
Old Jul 1st, 2007, 01:15 PM   #115
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena Kankovic vs Lucie Safarova

http://www.tennisphotos.org/wimbledon-2007-matches/
Old Jul 1st, 2007, 01:28 PM   #116
country flag Kampi

A BIG THANK YOU nouf
Old Jul 1st, 2007, 01:35 PM   #117
country flag ~Kiera~

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, nouf

Old Jul 2nd, 2007, 12:14 AM   #118
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of

These interviews are very funny! I knew she'd got a great sense of humour...but I didn't realise it was THAT good. The funniest one, by far is "maybe Jamie has a soft spot for me!"

I'm new to this JJ forum, but not new to being a fan. One of my most prized possessions (tennis-wise) is my DFS Classic program signed by JJ in 2005. There was just me and Lindsayno1 from this forum watching her practice [ready for the final] while everyone else was watching Sharapova. She seemed to appreciate our support. She was also very nice and polite...she signed my program, but made a mistake in the end of her signature and said, "I'm sorry about that - I messed it up!"

I'll be stopping by a little more in the future.

Last edited by RayRob : Jul 2nd, 2007 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Some smilie errors corrected.
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:38 AM   #119
country flag Kampi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRob View Post
These interviews are very funny! I knew she'd got a great sense of humour...but I didn't realise it was THAT good. The funniest one, by far is "maybe Jamie has a soft spot for me!"

I'm new to this JJ forum, but not new to being a fan. One of my most prized possessions (tennis-wise) is my DFS Classic program signed by JJ in 2005. There was just me and Lindsayno1 from this forum watching her practice [ready for the final] while everyone else was watching Sharapova. She seemed to appreciate our support. She was also very nice and polite...she signed my program, but made a mistake in the end of her signature and said, "I'm sorry about that - I messed it up!"

I'll be stopping by a little more in the future.
Hi RayRob
Have a nice and warm welcome to Jelena's board. It seems that your are indeed not a newbie. Far from it when I look at your stats. Btw, nice story about Jelena's messed up signature, sounds really like a "unicom", which makes it very special I think.

I hope you will have fun here.

CU,

Markus
Old Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:17 PM   #120
country flag ~Kiera~

BBC interview with Sue Barker

http://www.dailymotion.com/kiera123/...with-sue_sport