Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2008, 11:06 PM   #751
country flag Bruno71

Bruno71 has disabled reputation
Re: Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFS View Post
Also - can anyone recommend a good program freebie to split up MP4 files... I'm guessing that over an hour of JJ and Nole is going to blitz Mega Upload's freebie limit?

I think I'm covered for conversion from VOB (I hope) to MP4... if the burned version is anything else, then I am royally screwed!
When I upload video files I may just post them on different sites. i.e. put them on megaupload, rapidshare, and sendspace. That way people don't have to worry about their downloading getting "throttled" by those sites if they just get one from each.
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2008, 01:12 AM   #752
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese_x View Post
oh god i was getting heaps annoyed when i was watching doubles... just when she was talking about croats i was like hmm... wat the hell is she going on about and then the other comentator was like they're serbian and then i realized she was talking about nole and jeca.. then she was like croats, serbians.. theyre all the same. i was like and she kept on dissing jj like how she moves back everytime she hits the ball.. she said it literally over 10 times within like 5 minutes i was like oh jeez shush already we know! And she kept on doubting jelena's injury.. during her match against golovin navratilova said "jankovic can be quite the drama queen... but then again all serbs are".. hmmmm

but good job to nole and jj anyways haha it was an entertaining final
I was going to post about that. She pissed me off so much, and she kinda ruined the coverage for me. We know that's a flaw in JJ's game, but she seriously mentioned it after each point

Thanks for all the vids
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 07:38 PM   #753
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute

OK - so progress report - I now have a chunky monkey of an MP4 file - but I think it is under Megaupload's limits so I'll upload it tomorrow as it's showing that it's gonna take HOURS!!!

Crikey O'Reilly Sarah - I take my hat off to you at the speed you get this stuff burnt, ripped, MP4ed and uploaded!!!
RFS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 02:20 PM   #754
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully guys... this is the Hopman Cup08 MxD Final

Was just about small enough to only require something like VLC Player

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VB1W35OD
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 02:29 PM   #755
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ros, downloading it as we speak!
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 02:42 PM   #756
country flag RFS

let me know if it's OK - it's my first time trying all this stuff out... and if it workd then all the goes to Sarah for coming up with the tips!
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:10 PM   #757
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and I can't wait to hear Navratilova's comments!
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:11 PM   #758
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Ros

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:13 PM   #759
country flag RFS

Oh man - you'll end up putting a boot through your screen... I mean - I KNOW JJ's double's tactics are woeful... but she doesn't have to gripe about it every BUT EVERY frickin' point...

And I thought her comments about Serbs and Croats was in particularly poor taste, personally! You can almost hear how embarrased the Aussie commentators were...
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:29 PM   #760
дalex

Yeah, well that tactics brought W MxD title to Jelena so Martina should just STFU!

Love you Martina
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:33 PM   #761
country flag Michael27

Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold

I found her very bad and very embarrassing. It was just awful and I hope I do not have to listen to her again.
Michael27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:37 PM   #762
country flag RFS

Oh dear Michael - then I wouldn't recommend much of the Wimbledon coverage this year as she's bound to crop up somewhere!
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:52 PM   #763
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

She did say though that she would love to have had the opportunity to be nole's coach in an interview
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #764
country flag RFS

Serena... Martina... the boy be building quite the little harem!
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 04:10 PM   #765
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

I don't think Martina wants to be part of Novak's harem... per se.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote