Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2007, 12:24 AM   #151
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread

sf is much more important
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2007, 03:14 AM   #152
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena's promised to give Jamie many kisses all over if they win. Poor guys going to be killing himself out there tomorrow

http://www.dailymotion.com/kiera123/...x2hgwq_jj-jm-2

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 03:31 AM   #153
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

awkward silence and then : they need to go to bed early tonight

and the music :rofl:

hilarious thanks sarah
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 09:50 AM   #154
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 is a splendid one to behold Sleepwalker64 is a splendid one to behold Sleepwalker64 is a splendid one to behold Sleepwalker64 is a splendid one to behold Sleepwalker64 is a splendid one to behold Sleepwalker64 is a splendid one to behold Sleepwalker64 is a splendid one to behold Sleepwalker64 is a splendid one to behold Sleepwalker64 is a splendid one to behold Sleepwalker64 is a splendid one to behold Sleepwalker64 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Sarah!
What did he say after...going to bed early, I didn't get it?
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 10:39 AM   #155
country flag predrag

predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold predrag is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post

Thank you Sarah!
What did he say after...going to bed early, I didn't get it?

AUSTIN: They need to go to bed early tonight, they got the big final
tomorrow.

INVERDALE: You don't need to mention that word here, Tracy.

But nothing beats the silence and the looks after Inverdale goes
for the "just imagine what might happen on centre court tomorrow"
gag.

Thank you, kiera!
predrag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 10:42 AM   #156
country flag schorsch

just great fun hehe and soon kiera is gonna be done uploading the semi i guess she said she'd be done by today ;-) yaaaay
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 10:59 AM   #157
country flag Kampi

Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiera123 View Post
Jelena's promised to give Jamie many kisses all over if they win. Poor guys going to be killing himself out there tomorrow

http://www.dailymotion.com/kiera123/...x2hgwq_jj-jm-2
Thank you Sarah
Hahaha, yeah, I agree. I think Jamie Murray will be all over the place today. Trying to cover every piece of ground on the net and also trying to transform himself into an octopus.
Kampi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 11:03 AM   #158
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampi View Post
Thank you Sarah
Hahaha, yeah, I agree. I think Jamie Murray will be all over the place today. Trying to cover every piece of ground on the net and also trying to transform himself into an octopus.
Ha ha

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 12:00 PM   #159
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

As promised...

Mixed Doubles SF: Murray/Jankovic vs Nestor/Likhovtseva
mp4 file

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XTIXUW9X

(There's a tiny piece on Serbian tennis at the start)

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 12:07 PM   #160
country flag schorsch

Quote:
As promised...

mp4 file

Old Jul 8th, 2007, 12:11 PM   #161
country flag Asian_Tiger

Asian_Tiger is a glorious beacon of light Asian_Tiger is a glorious beacon of light Asian_Tiger is a glorious beacon of light Asian_Tiger is a glorious beacon of light Asian_Tiger is a glorious beacon of light Asian_Tiger is a glorious beacon of light Asian_Tiger is a glorious beacon of light Asian_Tiger is a glorious beacon of light Asian_Tiger is a glorious beacon of light Asian_Tiger is a glorious beacon of light Asian_Tiger is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
Well, I heard some real nice nickname combinations...so what u think, or should I make a poll

1. Janray
2. JeleJam (my favorite)
3. Murkovic
4. Triple J
I've seen the nickname Murrovic being used also
Asian_Tiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 12:27 PM   #162
country flag schorsch

and stretch and beauty
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 12:29 PM   #163
country flag Kampi

Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As promised...

mp4 file

Sarah, what would we do without you.

Thank god Wimbledon will be over by Monday, because I read that you will be away from Monday to Friday next week. So, it looks like a tough and sad week for us all.
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 12:31 PM   #164
country flag Bruno71

Bruno71 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampi View Post
Sarah, what would we do without you.

Thank god Wimbledon will be over by Monday, because I read that you will be away from Monday to Friday next week. So, it looks like a tough and sad week for us all.
Missing Sarah aside, it should be a fine week anyway as Jelena will be a Wimbledon mixed doubles champion
Bruno71 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 12:47 PM   #165
country flag Kampi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno71 View Post
Missing Sarah aside, it should be a fine week anyway as Jelena will be a Wimbledon mixed doubles champion
Hi Bruno
No, I'm afraid it won't be a fine week for us. Beside the fact that Sarah will be away next week....and in case of winning the mixed trophy, we will most likely have a lot work to do. Because we would be forced to start a lot of necessary petitions and negotiations with Great Britain, trying to get back our "Queen Jelena".