Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2008, 12:26 PM   #1501
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all
Re: Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread

Anyone got the Jankovic - Wozniacki match??? (3.R Wimbledon)
It would be much appreciated!!
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2008, 06:51 AM   #1502
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

I don't know exactly what's happening here; I couldn't stop staring at her necklace long enough to try to pay attention.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 12:46 PM   #1503
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

ah, the neckless...it's very subtle, very JJ

Actually, I can't believe I've suffered 4 minutes of watching this..things I do for JJ This is some stupid Sebian fashion programme, the author (and her name's also Sneki ) is this idiotic bimbo you can see talking to JJ - I absolutely can't stand her - she acts as - and probably even believes - she's very glamorous (the show is called ''Life in Vogue''), she travels all over the world, meets famous people (and asks them probably the most stupid questions they've ever been asked in their lives), and so on... bottom line - this show and this woman make me gag.
Anyway, two of them are at a Hyundai cocktail party in Belgrade, and the Devil (who wears Prada) asks JJ whether her 'life is a a life in vogue?'' (eh? ) Poor JJ says yes, and gives as an explanation a very JJ-ish non-sequitur (but it's not her fault, what's one to answer to a question like that?). Then the Devil wants to know about the time JJ recently spent in Hollywood and she tells about her Brittany Snow (''She's a girl who recently starred in a some kind of a movie called ''Hairspray'' ) directed mini-movie, and that eveyrone told her she has a great acting talent (). Also she says that the lenght of her career will depend on her health and on how long her body can put up with it (). The Devil asks her if she'll play when she's 48 as Martina Navratilova does and JJ answers ''I hope not!''

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''

Last edited by Brena : Jul 12th, 2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: because I'm illiterate
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 02:21 PM   #1504
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by privalova View Post
Actually, I can't believe I've suffered 4 minutes of watching this..things I do for JJ
You saint.

Quote:
Then the Devil wants to know about the time JJ recently spent in Hollywood and she tells about her Brittany Snow (''She's a girl who recently starred in a some kind of a movie called ''Hairspray'' )

Quote:
The Devil asks her if she'll play when she's 48 as Martina Navratilova does and JJ answers ''I hope not!''
Crap, Jelena's probably thinking, "If I'm not out of here at 28, so help me God..."
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 01:01 PM   #1505
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 02:25 PM   #1506
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

^ Awesome. Thanks Sarah!
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 02:39 PM   #1507
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the interview!
Really nice!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 03:45 PM   #1508
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, that's cute. Thanks, Sarah!

(that denim jacket looks as if she was ambushed by a pack of very angry cats..or should I say tigers )

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 03:52 PM   #1509
country flag redsonja

Ohmigod, look at the air in Beijing.

Also, I can't help but think that she keeps missing that you can't stay healthy if you never let yourself get healthy in the first place.

Ah, God love her.
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 03:55 PM   #1510
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post

Also, I can't help but think that she keeps missing that you can't stay healthy if you never let yourself get healthy in the first place.

Ah, God love her.
That's more scary than JJ playing!!! You could literally. Cut. The Air!

Pick Strategy is ALL: JJ is merely the weapon of choice...

JM: [pause, followed by a guilty look] Ah yeah. That's possible.

Rozzie's Tennis Blogs are now contained in The Chalkdust Chronicles - Click HERE
RFS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 03:58 PM   #1511
country flag Brena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
I can already see JJ complaining: ''It's so much harder for me than for Ana, Maria or Venus - their heads are above the stratosphere!''

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Jul 24th, 2008, 12:02 AM   #1512
country flag redsonja

"Do you always work this hard?"
"No. Not always."

Old Jul 24th, 2008, 12:16 AM   #1513
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

at the whole video! Dinara, so pissy . Bepa is cute when she speaks english.

I loved how for the first part they kept cutting back to JJ practicing as if all that time they talked to others she kept training...And then the question "Do you always work this hard?"

Mel South: I won't be doin Playboy. Each to their own.
Wozniak: She does what she likes.

This is a real gossipy tennis video, I feel the Hollywood is just behind the corner.

Last edited by дalex : Jul 24th, 2008 at 12:22 AM.
дalex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2008, 12:23 AM   #1514
country flag redsonja

Dinara had like zero interest in talking to that guy.
Old Jul 24th, 2008, 12:25 AM   #1515
country flag Tashi

Tashi is a splendid one to behold Tashi is a splendid one to behold Tashi is a splendid one to behold Tashi is a splendid one to behold Tashi is a splendid one to behold Tashi is a splendid one to behold Tashi is a splendid one to behold Tashi is a splendid one to behold Tashi is a splendid one to behold Tashi is a splendid one to behold Tashi is a splendid one to behold

Dinara .