Kasia Piter - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2009, 06:13 PM   #676
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kasia Piter

6-0 6-0
awful match
but she actually started playing well in the last game oh well...

she was almost crying during the interview
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2009, 06:19 PM   #677
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

0-6 0-6

Kasia even had 3 BPs in last game, still she was anything but close to take it. I must say many other double bagels are closer than this.

Watching Kasia in interview after the match I felt sorry for her. Painful experience.
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2009, 06:21 PM   #678
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivero View Post
but she actually started playing well in the last game oh well...
I thought Aliona wanted to give her that game out of pity, but the only way to do it was to double fault it.
Old May 18th, 2009, 08:06 PM   #679
country flag CoeXist

CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all CoeXist is a name known to all

What a progress in two-year time her form is..

CoeXist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2009, 08:24 PM   #680
country flag Pszczelny

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoeXist View Post
What a progress in two-year time
that's worse than todays score
Old May 18th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #681
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi! i have one question for the Polish speakers here. i'd like to know if Kasia's name must be pronounced "katajena". because i remember when i was little (around 5)there was a katajena in my class but her name was written katarzina i think.
Old May 18th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #682
country flag spriwi

spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of

i saw kasia playing for the very first time today.

her backhand is non-existent, forehand is controlless and the gameplan sucked as hell.

i m so dissapointed, thought she s a young talent, but her tennis seemed useless today
spriwi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2009, 11:53 PM   #683
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilimi View Post
hi! i have one question for the Polish speakers here. i'd like to know if Kasia's name must be pronounced "katajena". because i remember when i was little (around 5)there was a katajena in my class but her name was written katarzina i think.
http://www.acapela-group.com/text-to...tive-demo.html Choose Polish- Ania and she'll help you. Katarzyna is Kasia's full name...

... and she really needs to find herself some other occupation
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:44 PM   #684
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

prze*** strona! dzieki! ;-)
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:37 PM   #685
country flag andre123

andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all

oxoxox Kasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilimi
Just click it and it will say "My name is Kasia"
http://www.ivona.com/?tk=VwA9ItWY
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 05:04 PM   #686
country flag aga

aga is a glorious beacon of light aga is a glorious beacon of light aga is a glorious beacon of light aga is a glorious beacon of light aga is a glorious beacon of light aga is a glorious beacon of light aga is a glorious beacon of light aga is a glorious beacon of light aga is a glorious beacon of light aga is a glorious beacon of light aga is a glorious beacon of light

Hej
Fotki z Warszawy:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v366/dinarka/Warsaw%20Open%202009/Katarzyna%20Piter/
aga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #687
country flag andre123

andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all

Kasia w Warszawie
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 12:24 AM   #688
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting match to come tomorrow!
10k Brussels R1 (5) Katarzyna Piter vs Sarah Gronert GL to both!
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 05:31 PM   #689
country flag fouc

It ended up as follows:

R1: (5) Katarzyna PITER POL def. Sarah GRONERT GER 76 36 61
R2: (5) Katarzyna PITER POL def. Debbrich FEYS BEL 60 63
QF: (5) Katarzyna PITER POL def. Simona DOBRA CZE 76 63
SF: (5) Katarzyna PITER POL def. (8) Katerina VANKOVA CZE 64 64
F: (Q) Maryna ZANEVSKA UKR def. (5) Katarzyna PITER POL 06 75 75
Old Aug 2nd, 2009, 12:27 AM   #690
country flag tju-fotos

tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light

From quarterfinal against Hlavackova in Bad Saulgau this Friday:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BadSaulgau 328.jpg (95.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg BadSaulgau 506.jpg (83.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg BadSaulgau 529.jpg (79.3 KB, 17 views)