Kasia Piter - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2007, 02:13 PM   #256
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kasia Piter

Kasia improved her singles career-high by 234 spots
the new one is 884

also new doubles career-high: 765
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 03:40 PM   #257
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Kasia in Roland Garros Juniors

Ksenia Pierwak (RUS) (10) vs. Mariana Duque Marino (COL)
Katarzyna Piter (POL) vs. Klaudia Boczová (SVK)
Adeline Goncalves (FRA) vs. Shiho Akita (JPN)
Julia Cohen (USA) (7) vs. Yi-Miao Zhou (CHN)
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 04:13 PM   #258
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck, Kasia!
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 04:37 PM   #259
Niunia

Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute

dawaj Kasia!
Niunia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 04:38 PM   #260
country flag Lukasz

Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of

C'mon Kaśka!!!

POLISH POWER
Lukasz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 05:04 PM   #261
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future

QF is reachable
Boczova, Pervak, Cohen should not trouble Kasia a lot. Cirstea is a much more demanding challenge, however I believe Kasia could take her out

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 07:42 PM   #262
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Kasia first up on Court #4

Good luck!
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 09:10 PM   #263
country flag spriwi

spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by papru View Post
QF is reachable
Boczova, Pervak, Cohen should not trouble Kasia a lot. Cirstea is a much more demanding challenge, however I believe Kasia could take her out
i wouldnt bet on it
spriwi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 09:21 PM   #264
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck ! Pervak could be tough, but she doesn't seem to be in the best of her form.
Time to shine now !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 11:59 PM   #265
country flag St.Sebastian
Team WTAworld

St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papru View Post
QF is reachable
Papru, you're always mega optimistic
Boczova beat the hyped de Brito last week and reached the QF of the Grade A in Italy so she isn't really a BYE.
St.Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 11:26 AM   #266
country flag spriwi

spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Sebastian View Post
Papru, you're always mega optimistic
Boczova beat the hyped de Brito last week and reached the QF of the Grade A in Italy so she isn't really a BYE.
HE ALWAYS IS

in istambul he said sharapova wont be a problem for aga

papru the great
Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 11:34 AM   #267
country flag spriwi

kasia lost 7-6 5-7 5-7
a tough fight there almost 2,5 hours

Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 11:35 AM   #268
country flag Pszczelny

Kasia lost 7-6(4) 5-7 5-7

she was just 3 points from a win in 2nd
Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 11:49 AM   #269
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Kasia. So damn close...
Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 12:10 PM   #270
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Kasia It is so frustrating for her ... I hope she is not too disappointed, it is true that she had many occasions, but her opponent was indeed tough -and tougher than I expected.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote