Kasia Piter - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2007, 05:15 PM   #181
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future
Re: Kasia Piter

Go Kasia!!! I hope for an upset!!! Its sure Nadia will underestimate her and Kasia will use it

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2007, 05:32 PM   #182
country flag wgam

wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold

Go Kasia go You have nothing to lose Play your best
good luck

AGNIESZKA

RADWAŃSKA

ULA
wgam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 03:02 PM   #183
country flag wgam

wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold

AGNIESZKA

RADWAŃSKA

ULA
wgam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 03:32 PM   #184
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future

Kasia

Old Apr 29th, 2007, 06:59 PM   #185
country flag papru

Agnieszka Radwanska and her sister Urszula can relax on Monday and watch their friend Katarzyna Piter, the Polish junior champion and European under 16 championship finalist take on Russia’s Nadiezda Pietrova, who is ranked 9th WTA. This meeting of a David with a Goliath is scheduled as the third match on Warszawianka’s central court. Matches begin at 11:00.

Old Apr 30th, 2007, 09:24 AM   #186
country flag Butt-Head

Butt-Head is just really nice Butt-Head is just really nice Butt-Head is just really nice Butt-Head is just really nice Butt-Head is just really nice Butt-Head is just really nice Butt-Head is just really nice Butt-Head is just really nice Butt-Head is just really nice Butt-Head is just really nice Butt-Head is just really nice

Can someone record this match?
Butt-Head is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 03:05 PM   #187
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Kasia lost 3-6 5-7 and this score is quite shocking

but she played great, those passing shots

ok, Nadia played poorly, who cares, we know the difference between them
now Kasia has no choice, must improve and go to top 100 as quick as possible
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 03:44 PM   #188
country flag papru

after what I saw today I am absolutely positive Kasia would beat at least 50% of all players in MD at JS...
and I wanna be her fan 4eva!!!

Old Apr 30th, 2007, 03:52 PM   #189
country flag polishprodigy

polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, a very impressive score by Kasia
polishprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 04:02 PM   #190
country flag papru

honestly - she plays like a Top 80 player already right now, excluding her serve

Old Apr 30th, 2007, 04:56 PM   #191
country flag polishprodigy

polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute

So maybe there was some merit to her getting the MD WC, but I still think she would have been better in qualies, where she could have earned more points!
polishprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 06:31 PM   #192
country flag hydrofor

hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishprodigy View Post
So maybe there was some merit to her getting the MD WC, but I still think she would have been better in qualies, where she could have earned more points!
Well, maybe from the ranking point of view he would benefit more from qualies. But...

She had the opportunity to play one of the top top players. She realised, that she can win games and compete even against them. It was a great lesson indeed.
I don't know whether you watched the match, polishprodigy, but I was luckily there and iit seems to me that she really enjoyed playing such a serious game. She stayed calm, only a few first games were nervous and submissive. Later on she was able to drive her opponent mad a few times She was cheerful when the polish audience greeted her at the beggining and thanked her for good performance at the end.
To sum up, it was a fruitful experience for her - it didn't tasted as a disaster and I hope she enjoyed it.
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 06:32 PM   #193
country flag papru

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishprodigy View Post
noone knew she would draw Nadia
and she could earn at least 25 points in MD...

Old Apr 30th, 2007, 06:52 PM   #194
country flag hydrofor

hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light hydrofor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by papru View Post
noone knew she would draw Nadia
and she could earn at least 25 points in MD...
Hehe, to be honest, I think it was good for her to draw Nadia :P

If she is bouned to be a good player she will gain points elsewhere. But here she could play against SOMEONE. She could face the serves with regular speed 110 mph
If you want to teach somebody to swim quickly, throw him into deep water :P

Last edited by hydrofor : Apr 30th, 2007 at 07:01 PM.
hydrofor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 08:54 PM   #195
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

J&S: Piter na aucie

2007-04-30 16:53

Katarzyna Piter na pierwszej rundzie zakończyła występ w warszawskim turnieju J&S Cup (z pulą nagród 600 tys. dol.). W swoim debiucie w imprezie rangi WTA Tour 16-letnia polska tenisistka przegrała 3:6, 5:7 z Rosjanką Nadieżdą Pietrową, rozstawioną z numerem piątym.

O losach pierwszego seta zadecydowało jedno przełamanie serwisu Polki, w czwartym gemie, bowiem Pietrowa utrzymała tę przewagę do końca.

"Spałam dziś dobrze i nie myślałam zbyt dużo o tym meczu, ale tuż przed wyjściem na kort i w pierwszych gemach czułam tremę i to chyba było widać w mojej grze. Nie przygotowywałam specjalnej taktyki przeciwko Nadii i nie podglądałam jej na treningu, ale wcześniej często widziałam ją w telewizji" - powiedziała po meczu Piter, która drugiego seta rozpoczęła od przełamania serwisu rywalki i prowadzenia 2:0.

Pietrowa od razu odrobiła straty i po przełamaniu serwisu Polki w dziewiątym gemie objęła prowadzenie 5:4. Zaraz po tym nie zdołała jedna utrzymać własnego podania, ale w 11. gemie ponownie zapisała na swoim koncie "breaka" na 6:5, zanim zakończyła spotkanie wykorzystując pierwszego meczbola.

"Najwięcej problemów sprawiał mi jej serwis, po którym od razu zdobywała przewagę na korcie. Zresztą nawet jak prowadziłam jednym gemem, to czułam, że nie jestem gotowa, żeby pokonać tak dobrą zawodniczkę. Czeka mnie jeszcze wiele pracy, żeby to było możliwe - powiedziała Piter. - W sumie jednak myślę, że nie było dzisiaj źle, a jak na pierwszy występ w turnieju tej rangi to chyba było nawet całkiem dobrze".

16-letnia Polka wystąpiła w turnieju dzięki "dzikiej karcie" przyznanej przez organizatorów, bowiem obecnie nie jest sklasyfikowana w rankingu WTA.

"Zaskoczyło mnie, gdy dowiedziałam się, że tu zagram, bo nie liczyłam nawet na +dziką kartę+ do eliminacji. Przygotowania do występu w Warszawie pokryły się z moimi egzaminami w ostatniej klasie gimnazjum. Wybrałam liceum mistrzostwa sportowego w Poznaniu i mam nadzieję, że teraz będę miała więcej czasu na tenis - dodała Piter. - W gimnazjum nie miałam indywidualnego cyklu nauki, więc nie trenowałam zbyt wiele ze względu na szkołę. Najczęściej było to trzy razy w tygodniu, po dwa treningi dziennie".

W ubiegłym roku, po startach w turniejach rangi ITF w Warszawie, Opolu, Olecku i Gdyni zdobyła pierwsze punkty w karierze i była sklasyfikowana na 1305. miejscu na świecie. Później jednak grała tylko w imprezach juniorskich.

Także Pietrowa, sklasyfikowana na dziewiątym miejscu w rankingu, występuje w Warszawie z "dziką kartą", ale wynika to z faktu, że zgłosiła chęć gry już po zamknięciu listy zgłoszeń. W tej sytuacji mogła tylko skorzystać z tej "przepustki", znajdującej się w gestii władz kobiecego tenisa, zarezerwowanej dla zawodniczek ze "Złotej" i "Srebrnej Listy WTA".
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote