Ticket prices for Katowice - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2014, 11:53 AM   #1
country flag PeterWarne

PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold
Ticket prices for Katowice

Hi

I've got half a mind to go to Katowice next year and I was just wondering what sort of price the tickets are. Would I be able to buy tickets on the day, or would it need to be in advance? What about for the final?

I did look online but all ticket info about 2014 has gone, and there isn't any info about 2015 yet.

thank you
PeterWarne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2014, 05:16 PM   #2
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ticket prices for Katowice

Hey.

Your flag suggests you're in Britain so I'll go with that...

This year, I flew from Britain to Kraków and went to see the matches in Katowice.
I bought tickets for all the QF, SF and F matches it cost me (roughly) 120 Złotych which works out to be around £23, so it's pretty cheap.
Guestoria
Tippin' Easy: #1! 2014 - Sydney, Paris, Miami, Montréal, Beijing
Ana Ivanovenividivici
Married to Big_Banana but Sabine Lisicki is my secret crush...
Special shout to Mr Halep.

Last edited by MichaelN : Nov 3rd, 2014 at 07:15 PM.
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2014, 09:51 PM   #3
country flag PeterWarne

PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold PeterWarne is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I'm from Britain. Those prices are great, so I really will try and get to Poland next year.
Old Nov 3rd, 2014, 10:25 PM   #4
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute

That's pretty cool.
I enjoyed myself quite a lot, it was the first tournament I ever went to.
If I remember correctly, the most expensive ticket is 520 Złotych for all the matches sitting in the VIP lodge (Around £100). I don't remember that well though, I think it was a bit cheaper.
The QF matches onwards carnet really pays off though.
Our seats weren't too good because we sat behind the camera but the prime seats weren't much more expensive. - We just didn't manage to book them in time. So you have to do it early.
Guestoria
Tippin' Easy: #1! 2014 - Sydney, Paris, Miami, Montréal, Beijing
Ana Ivanovenividivici
Married to Big_Banana but Sabine Lisicki is my secret crush...
Special shout to Mr Halep.
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2014, 07:15 AM   #5
country flag PeterWarne

Thanks for the info.

I will save this thread and maybe ask some more questions when I actually book my tickets.

What I roughly plan on doing is travelling to Krakow on the Monday morning, then to Katowice, and spend the week watching tennis. (Maybe cut it a bit shorter if my favoruite players aren't still in). Then back to Krakow for sight seeing. Wednesday travel to Warsaw to visit there, and Friday fly back from Warsaw.
Old Nov 4th, 2014, 10:38 AM   #6
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Buying tickets in advance online is also cheaper, you should mind that. I will post here when the tickets appear.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote