What is Sami's schedule for the rest of the year ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #1
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
What is Sami's schedule for the rest of the year ?

When is Sami playing next and what is she playing for the rest of the year ?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2006, 09:33 AM   #2
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
well luxembourg this week but i have no clue what after that her site hasnt been updated and i can only update my site wen i find out through entry lists um i have a feeling she may play the same tournaments she played last year philly,moscow and i forgot the other =p
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 07:23 AM   #3
country flag sillyboy

sillyboy is a glorious beacon of light sillyboy is a glorious beacon of light sillyboy is a glorious beacon of light sillyboy is a glorious beacon of light sillyboy is a glorious beacon of light sillyboy is a glorious beacon of light sillyboy is a glorious beacon of light sillyboy is a glorious beacon of light sillyboy is a glorious beacon of light sillyboy is a glorious beacon of light sillyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Teah samstosur.com is getting out of date

Tempted to hire her as my couch tho! Wonder what her rates are.
sillyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 10:28 AM   #4
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
yeah bit annoying but i guess as its jus her its all on the court for her maybe well c a team together over the summer =) um atm i think her next tourny is belguim teir III which shes defending quarter final points (40)
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 10:48 AM   #5
country flag aussy89

um i noticed how lisa's playing in zurich and normaly if both girls go early in the last comp sam will go with lisa so looked on zurich site and sams name is done to play in main draw, yay so yeah another tier I for sam, fingers crossed the draw is nice to her the points would be very handy in securing a seed at the aussy open =)
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 12:28 PM   #6
country flag Sharapovafan4eva

Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussy89
well luxembourg this week but i have no clue what after that her site hasnt been updated and i can only update my site wen i find out through entry lists um i have a feeling she may play the same tournaments she played last year philly,moscow and i forgot the other =p
Thanx for the update!
Sharapovafan4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote