The Kichenok Sisters Cheering thread! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:08 PM   #121
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Kichenok Sisters Cheering thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectForm View Post
Lydmuyla lost in 3 to Coco but Nadiya has made it through! Good luck in the MD Nadiya, time to play catch up..
Yep. Cmon Nadiya!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:09 PM   #122
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Nadiya's serve is similar to Serena's btw.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 02:21 AM   #123
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Nadiya retired in the first round... hope its just exhaustion

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 01:00 AM   #124
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Today got autographs from both, they were sweet I'm rooting for them at the Rancho Mirage finals!

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 12:29 AM   #125
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Twins lost at 25K Laguna qualies

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 12:40 AM   #126
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

Hard to believe crazy results

Q2:

Sloane Stephens (USA) d. (1)Lyudmyla Kichenok (UKR) 62 63
(16)Indire Akiki (CRO) d. Nadiya Kichenok (UKR) 61 36 62

The Lisicki Express!
Flavia Pennetta Vera Zvonareva Maria Kirilenko Yanina Wickmayer
Raluca Olaru Julia Görges Kichenok twins Arantxa Rus
Pervak Dementieva Kuznetsova Vesnina Lykina
Pekhova
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 04:06 PM   #127
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Today got autographs from both, they were sweet I'm rooting for them at the Rancho Mirage finals!
Nadia just wrote down for me the surname of their coach lol.
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 04:31 AM   #128
country flag PerfectForm

Twins both lost in the first round of qualies of a 25K in US... this stinks. they were playing so well towards the end of last season

Old Feb 18th, 2010, 05:36 AM   #129
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 01:40 PM   #130
country flag PerfectForm

Lydumlya lost in first round of qualies at 25k minsk whats up with her, where did her season ending form go? Didn't see Nadiya in the list though.

Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 02:48 PM   #131
country flag Krzysiu.

Siss dont play doubles so Nadija isn't playing there
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 02:20 PM   #132
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFreak1991 View Post
Both siasters moved through the first round of qualifying to face eachother in the second. Lyudmyla def. Nadiya 6-3 7-5, and plays fellow qualifier Elena Kulikova(RUS)!
Has sth to do with Regina Kulikova?
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 09:34 AM   #133
country flag PerfectForm

Lydumyla lost in first round, 2 tb sets so close!! on a sadder note, Nadiya has fallen out of the top 700 it seems.

Old Mar 31st, 2010, 03:21 PM   #134
country flag PerfectForm

Nadiya made it through all the way qualies to lose in first round against Diyas at 50K Russia she has the worst luck in draws

On a better note, Lyda won her first round

Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 05:20 PM   #135
country flag PerfectForm

Sisters lost in doubles finals but Lyuda has another amazing run into the finals Hope she wins a big one this time round. Good luck Lyuda.

Also hoping that Nadiya can catch up soon, now she's stuck in the 600s