The Kichenok Sisters Cheering thread! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #61
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Kichenok Sisters Cheering thread!

2r: (8)Nadiya Kichenok (UKR) def. Oleksandra Piskun (UKR) 6-3 6-1
2r: (WC)Lyudmyla Kichenok (UKR) def. (2)Eugeniya Pashkova (RUS) 3-6 6-3 7-5

Keep it up girls!!!!

Nads

Lyudi

Last edited by Slutiana : Oct 14th, 2009 at 08:01 PM.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2009, 06:07 AM   #62
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Yea. finally someone in this thread too Hope the sisters can make it to finals together !

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 06:42 AM   #63
country flag Minorellen

Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of

Nadya and Lyuda are very nice girls
They are in Kharkiv together with their mother
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 10:09 AM   #64
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

More pics. All thanks to Minorellen

Lyudi is Head, Nads is Wilson.

Old Oct 16th, 2009, 11:36 AM   #65
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

can't wait to see video clips of the sisters !

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 01:40 PM   #66
country flag PerfectForm

Kichenok twins into the finals of doubles & singles!! Win it all now girls

Old Oct 16th, 2009, 02:30 PM   #67
country flag Minorellen

Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of

They won doubles title

Quote:
Lyudi is Head, Nads is Wilson
I told them that you call them like this They were laughing, because Lyudi sounds like PEOPLE in Russian and Ukrainian (LYUDY

So, it is better to call Lyudmyla - LYUDA
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 07:20 PM   #68
country flag Slutiana

Ok. Lyuda it is.

Could you take a few vids tomorrow please? I know it's bad lighting and everything but I just really want to see them play since i've only sen them briefly. THANK YOU!

And I hope Lyuda wins tomorrow.
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #69
country flag Slutiana

Lyuda won.

Lyudmyla Kichenok (UKR) def. Nadiya Kichenok (UKR) 6-7(2) 6-3 6-2

and:

KICHENOK (UKR) / KICHENOK (UKR) (2) defeated KAPSHAY (UKR) / KUZMINA (LAT) (1) 2-6 6-2 [10-3]

GREAT tournament! Finally showing us that they have potential, keep it up girls!
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 08:34 PM   #70
country flag PerfectForm

Congratez Lyuda on her first ITF title!! Hopefully Nadiya will win her first very soon

Old Oct 18th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #71
country flag Slutiana

Photofest.

Old Nov 1st, 2009, 05:10 PM   #72
country flag PerfectForm

Sister act at 10,000$ Stockholm !! Nadiya lost in Qtrs but Lyudmyla is the finals!! Sisters in double finals as well. Hope Lyudmyla will win the singles & the twins will take doubles

Old Nov 1st, 2009, 05:14 PM   #73
country flag PerfectForm

Just read that Lyudmyla won!! Congratulations on your second ITF title Nadiya has some catching up to do now!

Old Nov 1st, 2009, 07:03 PM   #74
country flag Slutiana

Nadiya didn't do too badly herself, I just think she needs to put on a little bit more weight.

Go Kichenoks!
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:02 PM   #75
country flag PerfectForm

Twins are finally in top 600 keep going girls!