The Kichenok Sisters Cheering thread! - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 03:13 PM   #211
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
Re: The Kichenok Sisters Cheering thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpwbSjw5ZrA

Found this great video of the twins in juniors. There are more clips from the same user. Lyuda is the one with the braid & Nadiya is the one serving.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:31 PM   #212
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the video, PerfectForm! Walk softly, but carry a big stick. In this case, we're talking about tiny girls with big backswings. You just gotta love it!
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:09 AM   #213
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Lyuda has won 2 rounds in qualifying for WTA event in Budapest! Plays the number 3 seed tomorrow!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:20 AM   #214
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Nadiya could have won her first round in qualies too, losing by a break in each sets

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 06:27 PM   #215
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Nadiya wins first round qualies in 100k Bucharest, but lyuda lost to the top seed. Good draw for nadiya though, hope she can upset the number four seed next!
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #216
country flag PerfectForm

It seem thats the Kichenok twins can never seem to do well together. When Lyuda plays really well, Nadiya will suck. When Nadiya starts doing better, Lyuda will suck. The 2 exceptions have been the 10K (Nadiya made finals) & 25K (Nadiya made either qtrs or sfs) where Lyuda won.

Old Jul 17th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #217
xcrtbckhnd

Nadiya into final round of qualies after beating #5 seed. Plays Jurikova who beat lyuda in the final round of qualies 2 weeks ago. Get some revenge Nadiya!!!!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 09:09 AM   #218
country flag runvolcano

runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice

Nadiya lost to Juricova 6-4, 6-0 @Bucharest. I see that Lyuda lost in the finals of qualies@Olomouc 50K and the in the 2nd rd main draw @Trnava 50K also teaming up with Krunic in doubles, lost in the semis. got through Qualies @Prague 25K but then lost in the 1st round of the main draw. Nadiya lost in the 2nd round of qualies to Iveta Gerlova, way below her rank. Nadiya #412 and #203 in doubles. Lyuda is #347 and #192 in doubles. What's impressive is that together they are ranked #70 in the doubles race. I watched the videos when they were Jrs. With alot of promise vs the more recent vids and they have lost that explosive 1st step or two. This research all started because I saw these girls listed as playing in the rnd of 16, and in the qrts in doubles of the WTA Taskent going on right now. How can you play qtrs when you havn't won your previous round? This was on Tennis.com @Taskent; Nadiya lost to Mervana Jugic-Salkic 4-6, 7-5, 4-6 in 1st r qualies and Lyuda won 6-0, 6-1 over Madina Hatamova, but she lost her next match to Marta Sirotkina 7-5, 7-5. Today they play Krunic/Rybarikova in the r16 main draw, and Eva Bimerova/Vesna Dolonts in the qrts. Having won yesterday against Olga Govortsova/Alla Kudryavtseva. I'm sure only the first match is the real deal.
runvolcano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #219
xcrtbckhnd

Looks like they got all the way to the final which is great result for them!!!! Now they need to have some better singles results
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 12:56 AM   #220
xcrtbckhnd

Nadiya has made it through qualis and won her 1st round match in 25k this week!!!!
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 02:50 PM   #221
country flag PerfectForm

She lost to 5th seed Sirotkina Nadiya has been stuck in the same position for about 2 years now and Lyuda has taken huge steps backwards. Wonder what's up with their singles as their doubles game is improving.

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 01:08 AM   #222
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

I've been wondering if maybe they might have been struggling with their fitness a little bit, but that is just a guess on my part.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 01:27 PM   #223
country flag PerfectForm

From what I saw of Lyuda this season, it's her brainless hitting that is causing her problems

Old Nov 11th, 2011, 02:59 AM   #224
xcrtbckhnd

I think they have more potential than they are showing this year. Hopefully they will do better next year in singles.
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #225
xcrtbckhnd

Both sisters have won their first round quali matches in 25k Bratislava. Nadya got very lucky break and will face an unranked 15 year old WC when the top seed in qualis withdrew. Lyudmila plays the qualifying 3rd seed Tinjic next. Nice chance to get to MD for both, but Nadya really better make it especially!!!!