The Kichenok Sisters Cheering thread! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2010, 01:01 PM   #181
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Kichenok Sisters Cheering thread!

Garbine will be tough. I think it could be 3 setter.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2010, 01:29 PM   #182
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Lyuda shld really make SF at least with her talent ! Keep it up Lyuda

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:31 PM   #183
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

Lyuda def. Garbine Muguruza Blanco 6-3 6-2!

but in the 1st set from 5*-1 to 5*-3 15-40

The Lisicki Express!
Flavia Pennetta Vera Zvonareva Maria Kirilenko Yanina Wickmayer
Raluca Olaru Julia Görges Kichenok twins Arantxa Rus
Pervak Dementieva Kuznetsova Vesnina Lykina
Pekhova
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 03:45 PM   #184
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

Puig up next. Good luck Lyudmyla. If she plays well she can go very far here.
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 01:55 PM   #185
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Lyuda lost against number 1 seed Nadiya took 3 sets to win over a wc in Italy. Hope Nadiya picks up her form for the next round.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 12:20 PM   #186
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of sad at that loss
I hope to see her play at juniors US Open when I go. And I bet her game on a fast court will be great!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #187
country flag PerfectForm

Lyuda just lost 1st round of 25k in France against a qualifer Sucky form is back I guess

Old Jun 15th, 2010, 06:45 PM   #188
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Lyuda is injured I heard.
Where's Nadiya?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 02:54 AM   #189
country flag PerfectForm

not sure.. Nadiya didn't even make it past the 2nd round of the last 10K she played.

Old Jun 29th, 2010, 07:07 PM   #190
country flag PerfectForm

Both twins have successfully made it through qualies of a 25K (Nadiya) & 100K (Lyuda). Nadiya drew the 5th seed in the first round while Lyuda faces Cirstea Tough luck after making it through qualies.

Old Sep 20th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #191
country flag PerfectForm

Twins tried out in qualies of tashkent wta. Both won their first rounds but both lost in the second rounds Nadiya retired after losing her opening serve, hope it's nothing serious.

Old Oct 8th, 2010, 08:02 PM   #192
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

They both lost in QF in 25K Limoges (Lyudmyla to second seeded Julia Mayr).
But that's the right way to follow... c'mon girls
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 10:15 PM   #193
country flag Kylealex919

Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold

I'm very impressed by this result for both girls

Lyudmyla made her seeding QF round, and Nadiya was able to qualify for the event and make the QF upseting the No. 7 seed and eventually falling to the talented No. 4 seed and country woman Yulia Begyelzimer...I hope this a sing of great things to come

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Elena Vesnina ~ Svetlana Kuznetsova ~ Nina Bratchikova ~ Alexandra Panova

Olga Putchkova ~ Marta Sirotkina ~ Vera Dushevina ~ Valeria Savinykh ~ Valeria Solovieva ~ Irina Khromacheva
Kylealex919 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 05:02 AM   #194
country flag PerfectForm

Lyuda's gonna have to start defending her big points from last year. Hopefully they keep up the form but it seems that they always play better in the last 1/4 of the season.

Old Oct 11th, 2010, 04:21 PM   #195
country flag Kylealex919

Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold

Both sisters are entered in the $25,000 in Kharkiv

Lyudmyla is the No. 2 seed, and faces Q - Nadya Kolb (UKR) #1094 in the world...Lyudmyla should play well here and hopefully live up to her seeding at the least.
Nadiya is a direct entrent in the same half of the draw as her sister, and faces Mihaela Buzarnescu (ROU) #440 in the world...Nadiya is not expected to win as she is 474 currently.

Let's hope for a sister semifinal show-down!

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Elena Vesnina ~ Svetlana Kuznetsova ~ Nina Bratchikova ~ Alexandra Panova

Olga Putchkova ~ Marta Sirotkina ~ Vera Dushevina ~ Valeria Savinykh ~ Valeria Solovieva ~ Irina Khromacheva
Kylealex919 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote