Olivia SANCHEZ - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2007, 02:18 AM   #31
country flag Anahi

Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Olivia SANCHEZ

I saw her today training =)))))
Ksenia Pervak - Caroline Wozniacki - Tamaryn Hendler
Alizé Cornet - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Mathilde Johansson

Anahi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2007, 09:00 AM   #32
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

She looks so cute !

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 12:50 PM   #33
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

TROP bien les photos gigicats! elle est si belle!
Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 08:36 PM   #34
country flag Anahi

Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold

i will post some photos that i took yesterday in her training, she was with Mandy Minella, n from her matches this week )
Ksenia Pervak - Caroline Wozniacki - Tamaryn Hendler
Alizé Cornet - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Mathilde Johansson

Anahi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2007, 05:41 PM   #35
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

Happy Birthday !

Olivia is 25 years old today

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2007, 06:06 PM   #36
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Bon anniversaire

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #37
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia is the only French player remaining in the AO qualies. She plays two good matches to reach the final step:
R1 def Ondraskova 61 64
R2 def Beygelzimer 75 46 63
She faces the talented Russian girl Alisa Kleybanova , a good occasion to qualify again and to come close to top 100!
Allez Olivia .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Feb 14th, 2008, 05:06 PM   #38
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

Vina del mar 2008

Last edited by Kovalchuk : Feb 15th, 2008 at 03:39 AM.
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 10:24 PM   #39
country flag janko

janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia has made a great choice by playing wta tournaments in South America

She qualified for Vina del Mar before losing in 3 sets against an in form Sara Errani

In Bogota she lost in the qualifying round (by retirement) against eventual winner Llagostera Vives

And today she has just won her second match in a wta main draw defeating 4th seed Martina Muller

She's beginning to play more on the Tour and that's a good choice (a 1st round win in a TierIII means 20 points, almost the same as a victory in a 25k /25)if she wants to make the cut for the French Open, she's not far and clay is her best surface. Very few points to defend because she was injured last year at the same period.

There are reasons to believe!!

Good luck for next round

Last edited by janko : Feb 26th, 2008 at 10:48 PM.
janko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 10:31 PM   #40
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Well said, it's time for a bigger breakthrough for Olivia ! Nobody expected her to be ranked so high, she really came out of nowhere & as Séverine she is playing her best tennis in the late years of her carrier. I hope no injuries will trouble her now, she has indeed no points to defend till July .

Congrats on this big victory, she won 62 64 BTW. Never got broken . She came back from 0/30 to conclude the match, I feared that she would choke but she managed to close it without much trouble. She faces Sorana now, I won't be on her side but at least if she wins, it would a compensation for me.
Good luck Olivia, well deserved results. Keep on playing WTA events .

Old Feb 27th, 2008, 06:59 PM   #41
country flag youkoulélé

youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of

yeah good news there !!! keep it up Olivia, you deserve it !!!
youkoulélé is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 07:56 PM   #42
country flag JAMESYBABY!

JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future

Olivia is STUNNING,,, shes a great player ,, hope she does well
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 11:43 AM   #43
country flag Arthus

Arthus has disabled reputation

Nice pics, thanks for good looking Olivia
Arthus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2008, 08:10 PM   #44
country flag janko

janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed feelings for Olivia today with a quick loss to Martinez Sanchez in Saint Gaudens, but that was quite expected after the hard time she had in Jounieh and also (but really expected because she was the best French out of the top 100) she has received her second WC to play the French Open in 2 weeks, congrats!
janko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 06:15 PM   #45
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Olivia didn't waste her WC, despite a major choke (from 5/0 to 5/5) she kept herself cool to defeat Gajdosova 76 76 saving a SP in the 2nd set, she also came back from 3/5 in the 1st. Women's tennis at its best!
A big well done on this performance, Jarka seemed in a pretty hot form coming through qualies with ease. Thanks to this win, Olivia will probably break top 100 for the first time!!!! What a rise!

Olivia will face Karin Knapp, who is not in her best form! A new surprise, who knows?