Olivia SANCHEZ - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2007, 02:18 PM   #16
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Olivia SANCHEZ

Congrats Oliva. Pretty impressive considering Lilia was playing pretty well for the AO warm up.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2007, 05:20 AM   #17
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia is one match away from qualifying for the USO main draw!!!!
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 01:04 AM   #18
country flag Alizé Molik

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia is through to the MD!!!!!!!!!!!! Over Rodina she must be playing so well!
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 02:08 PM   #19
country flag youkoulélé

youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of

great job girl !!! that the way you must play !
youkoulélé is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2007, 08:48 AM   #20
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Olivia ! She seems finally back to her best level after some troubles due to injuries. She plays Laura Granville now, go for an upset !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2007, 11:28 AM   #21
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute

Granville is good on Hard but it's not such a bad luck for Olivia.. Good Luck :
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 12:43 AM   #22
country flag Alizé Molik

Granville is one of the better first rounds, still tough but she can be beaten.
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 11:19 AM   #23
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

She lost 6/2 6/2 against Granville but she said she had some big pains in her legs.

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 01:17 PM   #24
country flag *laura*

*laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light

she play in my city!!!
i go to saw her!
*laura* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 06:36 PM   #25
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

She won in Denain, her first 75.000$ ! Very nice tournament beating Kloesel, Timea and Yakimova !

She'll receive a WC main draw for playing Potoroz (IV)

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 09:33 PM   #26
country flag Giovanna

Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of

I found some pics on internet but I don't know the tournament...sorry if posted before and thanks to dkazyp

Old Oct 4th, 2007, 09:35 PM   #27
country flag Giovanna

Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of

Old Oct 4th, 2007, 09:36 PM   #28
country flag Giovanna

Old Oct 4th, 2007, 09:42 PM   #29
country flag Giovanna

Old Oct 4th, 2007, 09:44 PM   #30
country flag Giovanna