Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'... - Page 96 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2009, 01:19 PM   #1426
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's official 'weekly doodles'...

I didn't expect a new doodle

Shame she's ending her year so soon though, I was hoping she would play one more event.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2009, 03:32 PM   #1427
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
POSTCARD FROM TOKYO

Hi everyone, I landed in Tokyo last night and looking forward to playing my last two events of the year!! I have had a good, positive 3 weeks of training and ready to play some matches!

I can't believe that I haven't been here in over 2 years! That should never happen! It never ceases to amaze me how interesting this country is! Just when you thought they had the best toilets, they get even better! Haha

Just took a run in the park and happened to pass by a group of 20 children which were clearly fascinated by my height. I dont speak much Japanese (none at all as a matter of fact) but I thought I overheard them say "ooooh giant" Made me laugh.

Just heading out to practice, but wanted to let you know that all is good! Oh and we're launching the Cole Haan collection tonight... it just hit stores here a week ago. Apparently one of my shoes is the # 1 selling shoe in all of Cole Haan stores back in the States. Pretty Exciting!! Not as exciting as its going to be to get back to #1 though!!
Finally a new "weekly" doodle from Maria again!

Only 2 more tournaments in 2009!
Well, at least Maria can rest her shoulder then and will come back with strong serve in 2010!

Love this last sentence, Maria!

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 04:43 PM   #1428
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
'Not as exciting as its going to be to get back to #1 though!!'
this part has me smiling, I love the confidence
Totally agree.

Kick ass girl
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 06:23 PM   #1429
country flag Mike_from_Russia
Premium member

Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold

Nice to hear again from Maria.
Quote:
Not as exciting as its going to be to get back to #1 though!!
Love this part
Mike_from_Russia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 12:23 PM   #1430
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

She really should play Moscow.
Hopefully she will figure it out.
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 12:45 PM   #1431
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Yes indeed. And if she does think about competing there, she better do it quick or all the WCs will run out to other players.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 05:41 PM   #1432
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

no she must no play moscow.
if she win there will says she win because all good players were not here

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:02 PM   #1433
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

I don't think she wants to travel.
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 10:58 AM   #1434
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidisova Rules View Post
NEW ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I landed in Tokyo last night and looking forward to playing my last two events of the year!! I have had a good, positive 3 weeks of training and ready to play some matches!

I can't believe that I haven't been here in over 2 years! That should never happen! It never ceases to amaze me how interesting this country is! Just when you thought they had the best toilets, they get even better! Haha

Just took a run in the park and happened to pass by a group of 20 children which were clearly fascinated by my height. I dont speak much Japanese (none at all as a matter of fact) but I thought I overheard them say "ooooh giant" Made me laugh.

Just heading out to practice, but wanted to let you know that all is good! Oh and we're launching the Cole Haan collection tonight... it just hit stores here a week ago. Apparently one of my shoes is the # 1 selling shoe in all of Cole Haan stores back in the States. Pretty Exciting!! Not as exciting as its going to be to get back to #1 though!!
Sounds like she's still gonna be rich.

Very nice to hear from her, thank you for posting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I don't think she wants to travel.
I don't think she likes Russia.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 12:02 AM   #1435
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

Having Moscow between her titles would be such an incredible acomplishment.
Although she has never played good tennis there she should always give it a try.
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 06:22 AM   #1436
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
I don't think she likes Russia.
I think she just doesn't like playing there.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 01:17 AM   #1437
country flag cynicsarcascaust

cynicsarcascaust is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets just call them bi-monthly not weekly
cynicsarcascaust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 07:52 AM   #1438
Vaidisova Ruled

Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future

I thought that there was a new one

“They are definitely a good example of how local communities can overcome the ‘victim syndrome,’ take greater control over their lives and build productive futures for themselves,” Ms. Sharapova said - UN Goodwill Ambassador
Vaidisova Ruled is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 10:32 AM   #1439
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^Me too That was evil!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 11:13 AM   #1440
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

mabye she will write something when she come back for vacation or during the christmas or new year.

last time we wait sereval month to have some news.
now she is back and she can play so during the off saison let her do what she want.

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote