Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'... - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2006, 05:51 AM   #91
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellascarlett
A sign that says..."Blog Us Maria"

might be a bit more complicated than that
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2006, 05:52 AM   #92
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23
yea I do
Im sure itll be better in 24hrs though
thank god...clarity will soon come.

Quote:
btw I think by 'piglet' Maria is referring to how shes been eating heaps
...food, food, food...of course...
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 05:54 AM   #93
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23

might be a bit more complicated than that
Nah, that's what Marat's fans did to get their faces on Marat's blog. Pretty neat.

Hmmm......now I'm also curious...
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 12:05 PM   #94
country flag CDGS22

CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all
Question, and I do not want to sound mean, I AM a Maria FAN, but what is her grade level in her school work?

" I don't think I should be underestimated. "- Lindsay Davenport

“She reminds me a bit of myself, how she’s fearless.”-Martina Hingis on Maria Sharapova

Proud Supporter of the Young Guns
CDGS22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 12:14 PM   #95
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Funny

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 01:15 PM   #96
country flag TaliaSecondServe

TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all
Quote:
I AM a Maria FAN, but what is her grade level in her school work?
That's a good question...
The blog is so childish. ( and I AM a Maria Fan too)
TaliaSecondServe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 01:42 PM   #97
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDGS22
Question, and I do not want to sound mean, I AM a Maria FAN, but what is her grade level in her school work?
irrelevant
Maria kicks ass in tennis and thats the main thing
pavlyuchenkova

Old Oct 24th, 2006, 02:07 PM   #98

TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all
Quote:
Maria kicks ass in tennis and thats the main thing
That's true! If you look at her tennis only.. but when fans read doodles... it has nothing to do with tennis. They want to know what her personality is like...
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 02:51 PM   #99
country flag Dan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaliaSecondServe
That's true! If you look at her tennis only.. but when fans read doodles... it has nothing to do with tennis. They want to know what her personality is like...
Of course...but her school marks arent really important
pavlyuchenkova

Old Oct 24th, 2006, 03:24 PM   #100
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcshie
FOOD, FOOD, FOOD...

10/23/2006 9:44:00 PM

Here we are again.......not too much to report this time, except the traveling circus has made it's arrival in Linz. First and foremost, I want to thank the fans for supporting me after my pull-out from Moscow. It is one thing supporting someone during their success, but it's another thing when fans support you through the rough times, especially injuries and tough losses. My foot is still not perfect, but who can blame it! It's not like I am giving it much rest. As long as it's not getting worse, I will try to keep it under control.

Zurich turned out to be a great event, and of course the win helps a lot. After playing like a chicken with it's head cut off in the first round, I decided to get myself together. But as life has taught us many times, it's easier said than done. I have been eating so much on this trip that I decided to play an extra set just to work off a few pounds. In Russia I probably gained ten pounds, but don't blame me............it's not my fault that they offer tea with jam, and goodies after every meal. In Zurich we were all over the veal sausage, and the first thing we did when we got to Linz was eat a traditional Austrian Schnitzel. I don't think that was a very nice thing to say, especially if whoever is reading this, hasn't had their lunch yet. Actually the first thing my dad did when he landed, was ask about the snow report in the mountains.....Shocking! There's really not too much else to report on......oh here's something funny....

We happened to have a female co-pilot for the first time on our plane from Moscow and I have never seen Michael listen to the safety briefing so carefully before. He even looked under the seat to make sure his life vest was there. And on top of that, for some strange reason, at one point we became 300 meters away from another plane, which is pretty close. The woman panicked, started looking around and was pressing buttons left and right. Although realistically that is scary, I could not stop laughing for ten minutes!

I have been reading that the black nail polish has been getting sold out everywhere in the States. For those that still want it, I am almost positive the Macy's in Bradenton still carries it. As far as that town knows.......Nick and Jessica are still married. And if someone is really desperate I can always auction mine off on the site...haha! Ok I think I'm starting to write useless information so I better stop. Wish me luck in Linz!!! Maria Piglet Sharapova.

Another nice blog.

Austria is a great place for good food.

Victoria Azarenka, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko

Nadia Petrova, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic.

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Doc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 04:46 PM   #101
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's official 'weekly doodles'...

Maria writes great blogs. Informal and funny.

If you want her to write a formal essay on Etruscan History e-mail her site, she might comply.

On another point, I notice that she says her foot is "healing" rather than completely healed. That would explain the fact that her movement did not seem quite so good in Zurich as in the USO.

Hoping Maria makes a full recovery.

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 12:16 AM   #102
country flag Dan23

Yeah these sort of foot/ankles injuries take a long time to go away. From experience it can still be sore for months when you continue to put pressure on it.
pavlyuchenkova

Old Oct 26th, 2006, 02:07 AM   #103
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellascarlett View Post
Piglet???

Umm are we even supposed to get that?
I think she means Piglet because she's 'pigging'. All that food.

I don't know how the story about the female pilot would be judged in the future. I know, it was funny to her, and she probably meant no harm, but it's hard to for me to reconcile that a very successful woman (Sharapova) could tell such an unflattering story about another woman.
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 02:13 AM   #104
country flag Dan23

its more to do with Mike's problem with having a woman fly the plane hes in
He probably doesnt realise but theres heaps of female commercial pilots these days....but I suppose when they fly around in the chartered biz-jet then its going to standout more when they have a woman. What a job that would be, flying around these zippy little jets with the likes of Maria on board
pavlyuchenkova

Old Oct 26th, 2006, 10:08 AM   #105

Quote:
I don't know how the story about the female pilot would be judged in the future. I know, it was funny to her, and she probably meant no harm, but it's hard to for me to reconcile that a very successful woman (Sharapova) could tell such an unflattering story about another woman.
Exactly!
A woman who claims for equal prize money with man and things like that...
Quote:
its more to do with Mike's problem with having a woman fly the plane hes in
Really? And what about this: "And on top of that, for some strange reason, at one point we became 300 meters away from another plane, which is pretty close. The woman panicked, started looking around and was pressing buttons left and right. Although realistically that is scary, I could not stop laughing for ten minutes!"

Really, I'm so disappointed with her blog... If these are her real thoughts, then what the hell does she say in her interviews? It's so much different .