Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'... - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #826
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's official 'weekly doodles'...

Nice doodle from Maria.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2008, 09:38 PM   #827
country flag Maximus

Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by senia View Post
omg she took forever to write this one :P
she has got some catching up to do now

meh, at least great to read what has been going through her mind
And what a beautiful mind.
It reminds me of a lion tracking its prey.
(Give me that point.)
Maximus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 09:44 PM   #828
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

aww yay, a new doodle from Maria! I liked it, very cute, especially when she was talking about the two things she wanted after she won. And the christmas pressie and card thing. And great that she said she will do another one soon
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 10:15 PM   #829
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summon View Post
To be honest, I think your insane every since you started posting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
Actually I've always thought you insane, but the last post kinda confirmed what I knew all along!
I third all you said....
or maybe she has that bipolar disturb

anyway.. I'm starting a countdown for Maria's next doodle!!
Natasc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 11:22 PM   #830
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_from_Russia View Post

As many probably have seen already, before I left for the trip I got my bangs cut. It was either that or going darker with my color.
That's lovely
Finally another doodle ! We luv' ya !!

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 11:23 PM   #831
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future
Re: Masha's lastest doodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantman View Post
"One of the nights the hotels power lines were struck by lighting, and I have never ever heard a louder noise in my life."

We have!

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 12:14 AM   #832
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodoboy View Post
who wants to bet that mcdonalds paid her to say that about BigMac?
as fars I know she always liked McDonalds...
in particular BigMac...
Natasc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 12:27 AM   #833
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Very enjoyable read
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 01:18 AM   #834
country flag thomas.chung

thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of

Nadia gave you a piece of land on mars eh....

Petrova? HAHAHA
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:27 AM   #835
country flag Maximus

Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodoboy View Post
who wants to bet that mcdonalds paid her to say that about BigMac?
Yes, I'll bet $5,300 that she isn't paid by McDonald's to this point.
I bet she paid cash for her own food.

It could be a reference to people who eat food on plates, and those who use a nose bag or paper bag.
Maximus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 09:26 AM   #836
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Some of you are actually complaining about the doodle? Seriously?! You guys should be glad Maria keeps us updated. Heck, she even makes notes on her phone. She probably only has 10 days to relax at home before she heads to her next tournament and I doubt she'd want to spend them in front of the computer trying to write a blog that's "interesting".

Cleo, I'm sorry but I think you're insane too.

And Maximus, "she" is Cleo not Maria. I think Natasc knows exactly what bipolar means so save it. We're not in an English grammar or lit class but if you must insist, double check your punctuations. They're all over the show.

Last edited by MaitaBaby : Feb 10th, 2008 at 09:33 AM.
MaitaBaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 10:43 AM   #837
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

nice to finally get another doodle from her hopefully she'll elaborate more on the AO sometime
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 11:04 AM   #838
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting it. Great as always
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 11:34 AM   #839
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Just so there is no confusion as two why it is in two posts... A thread from the GM had been moved here and I just added it to this so don't worry about it or seeing random people's posts
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 11:40 AM   #840
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute

Went to her site this afternoon to check...and yay new doodle. Hopefully she has more Fed Cup stories.