Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'... - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2007, 06:22 PM   #766
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's official 'weekly doodles'...

Nice doodle....I cant say I`m amazed by it,its not very special...
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2007, 06:29 PM   #767
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy Holidays from Maria

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_j View Post
I am sure they are written by her. Also, there are some new pics on Maria's website. She's changed her hair! She's got a fringe/bangles!
Man a hate that haircut!! I used to have the same thing when I was twelve!
but it looks quite lovely on Masha...
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 06:34 PM   #768
country flag zayos_10

zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post
Man a hate that haircut!! I used to have the same thing when I was twelve!
but it looks quite lovely on Masha...
Yeah, me too, but it´s back now, so....
zayos_10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 06:41 PM   #769
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 06:41 PM   #770
country flag Mikey B

Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of

cant say im a fan of her new do! but im sure i'll get used to it..
Mikey B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 06:44 PM   #771
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice,thanks for posting.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 07:22 PM   #772
country flag zayos_10

zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post
Nice doodle....I cant say I`m amazed by it,its not very special...
yeah, it's too short, but I guess this is better than nothing, right?

I´ve never noticed before, but I also go to the doctor to see if everything is right with me at the end of each year
zayos_10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 07:23 PM   #773
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

That's a cute blog!
But what kind of dentist does she go to that she fears cavities? I mean, it's a novacaine shot and some gas and it's done in an hour.
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 08:28 PM   #774
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayos_10 View Post
yeah, it's too short, but I guess this is better than nothing, right?

I´ve never noticed before, but I also go to the doctor to see if everything is right with me at the end of each year
me too! I guess a lot of people do that...
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 08:36 PM   #775
country flag ImaVeggie

ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future

"First is the trip to the dentist for a cleaning, where you pray to God that you don't have any cavities ( which is usually followed by a trip to Baskin Robbins for a scoop of chocolate chip)."

Too hilarious!!
ImaVeggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 08:41 PM   #776
country flag mashamaniac

mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold

great doodle as always!!

Official Bookkeeper of the Maria Mafia
Cheering Tennis Sweeties:

Wozniacki ** Azarenka ** Vaidisova ** Cornet ** Cirstea ** Golovin
mashamaniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 09:13 PM   #777
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

thanks ,,,
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 09:59 PM   #778
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

nice doodle...I hope Maria has a good last week of holidays too

Quote:
After I'm done with my training day, I turn on my Brazilian music, lock myself up in my room and become one of Santa's...
Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 12:24 AM   #779
country flag TO newbie

TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold

I would love to be on her christmas gift list.
TO newbie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 12:41 AM   #780
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

who cares about her mouth hygiene?

Next time she could talk about how she spends her time in the washroom