Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'... - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 30th, 2007, 10:46 AM   #751
country flag serena_venus4eva

serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice
Re: Maria's latest doodle: Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
show some respect ,,,
Show some respect? girl you're like a goldenlox wannabe, grow up and have your own thoughts, and you're not even russian so cut the crap. You should tell which armenian players should play for fed cup
serena_venus4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2007, 10:54 AM   #752
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

I'm not Armenian , and I don't even like goldenlux , she bashed me before ,
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 11:10 AM   #753
country flag serena_venus4eva

serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice serena_venus4eva is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I'm not Armenian , and I don't even like goldenlux , she bashed me before ,
are you sure you'rew not armenian??
serena_venus4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 04:46 PM   #754
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's official 'weekly doodles'...

This would have been woth seeing!

Quote:
So I was walking toward my new car the other night and I see two guys looking at it like two birds poking at a piece of bread. I came up to the car to see a father and a son who were clearly interested in the car. So I kind of walked by and said 'nice car huh' and opened the door. They proceeded to ask me what I was doing as if I was stealing it. After telling them it was mine the son became tomato red and started apologizing. The father looked at me like how the heck is a 20 year old blonde chick driving this!! Quite amusing!

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 05:45 PM   #755

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

looooooooooooool
I got 48.5 out of 50 on the chemistry exam ,
the next exam's physics I'll start to study from tomorrow,
sooooooo sooooooooooooo afraid from physics my teacher told I'm idiot ,
sorry cause I was nervous in the last days ,
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 05:46 PM   #756

I'll be nervous again from tomorrow , I enjoy physics but it's so hard ,
Old Dec 2nd, 2007, 04:24 PM   #757
country flag fioredeliberi

fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light

She's a young kid, but already has got some class.
She doesn't have the life-experience of justine or justine's philosophical musings or self-examination, but she still has class nevertheless.
A fitting princess to justine's queen.
fioredeliberi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 03:58 PM   #758
country flag s_j

s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Holidays from Maria

Just wanted to give you guys an update on what's been going on in the last couple of weeks. Apart from all the training which I will get to later, this is that time of year when you have to do all those boring appointments that you never have time for. First is the trip to the dentist for a cleaning, where you pray to God that you don't have any cavities ( which is usually followed by a trip to Baskin Robbins for a scoop of chocolate chip). Then it's the trip to get foot casted for new orthodics....meanwhile hope your arch is still the same and your feet are not getting deteriated by being in tennis shoes half of your life. That's followed by a trip to the doctors for a physical and a blood test to make sure your insides are healthy. I also have to go to the DMV to renew my drivers license one of these days. So you see, as you add these things up it becomes one big nightmare.

These last couple weeks have been so busy....from all the training where Michael and the other boys beat up on me on the court to the workouts in the gym or the sand, it seems like vacation time never existed and is nowhere close to be seen.

I attended Andy's charity event last weekend which was for a great cause and went to a couple sporting events ....a Miami heat game and hockey game in Tampa....I am becoming one of the guys with all this time around the boys....sportscenter has become the first thing I watch when I wake up.

And on top of everything it is Christmas time, and I can't tell you how much I love this time of year. From spending hours at the card store ( I'm obsessed with beautiful stationary) to picking out the Christmas tree, I'm a true holiday fan! After I'm done with my training day, I turn on my Brazilian music, lock myself up in my room and become one of Santa's helpers, which usually means making such a mess that it takes me just as much time to clean up. I even helped Michael shop for gifts which led to one entertaining trip. He told a jewelry lady that it was a conspiracy that a bracelet could possibly cost 1,500$.....to which she said 'it's diamonds sir'. When I attempted to pick out a certain purse, he said that's a purse you would take to space...because it was shiny silver. In the end he asked the valet guy if there's an emergency room around the area because he feels sick from shopping for 2 hours. I highly recommend shopping alone!

So now it's about a week till I go back on the road again.....so until then I hope everyone has a good Holiday season....and hopefully less painful shopping trips than I had. Xx Maria
YEC Champion 2004 - London 2012 Olympics Silver Medallist
s_j is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 04:03 PM   #759
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy Holidays from Maria

Nice doodle, a bit shorter though
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 04:12 PM   #760
country flag Ninny

Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of

Quote:
First is the trip to the dentist for a cleaning, where you pray to God that you don't have any cavities ( which is usually followed by a trip to Baskin Robbins for a scoop of chocolate chip).
Love her!! She's right though - I do the same, except it's a Crunchie bar

Does she write these herself or are they written for her?
Ninny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 04:13 PM   #761
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Just wanted to give you guys an update on what's been going on in the last couple of weeks. Apart from all the training which I will get to later, this is that time of year when you have to do all those boring appointments that you never have time for. First is the trip to the dentist for a cleaning, where you pray to God that you don't have any cavities ( which is usually followed by a trip to Baskin Robbins for a scoop of chocolate chip). Then it's the trip to get foot casted for new orthodics....meanwhile hope your arch is still the same and your feet are not getting deteriated by being in tennis shoes half of your life. That's followed by a trip to the doctors for a physical and a blood test to make sure your insides are healthy. I also have to go to the DMV to renew my drivers license one of these days. So you see, as you add these things up it becomes one big nightmare.

These last couple weeks have been so busy....from all the training where Michael and the other boys beat up on me on the court to the workouts in the gym or the sand, it seems like vacation time never existed and is nowhere close to be seen.

I attended Andy's charity event last weekend which was for a great cause and went to a couple sporting events ....a Miami heat game and hockey game in Tampa....I am becoming one of the guys with all this time around the boys....sportscenter has become the first thing I watch when I wake up.

And on top of everything it is Christmas time, and I can't tell you how much I love this time of year. From spending hours at the card store ( I'm obsessed with beautiful stationary) to picking out the Christmas tree, I'm a true holiday fan! After I'm done with my training day, I turn on my Brazilian music, lock myself up in my room and become one of Santa's helpers, which usually means making such a mess that it takes me just as much time to clean up. I even helped Michael shop for gifts which led to one entertaining trip. He told a jewelry lady that it was a conspiracy that a bracelet could possibly cost 1,500$.....to which she said 'it's diamonds sir'. When I attempted to pick out a certain purse, he said that's a purse you would take to space...because it was shiny silver. In the end he asked the valet guy if there's an emergency room around the area because he feels sick from shopping for 2 hours. I highly recommend shopping alone!

So now it's about a week till I go back on the road again.....so until then I hope everyone has a good Holiday season....and hopefully less painful shopping trips than I had. Xx Maria
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 04:15 PM   #762
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninny View Post
Love her!! She's right though - I do the same, except it's a Crunchie bar

Does she write these herself or are they written for her?
I suppose they are written by her, but no idea
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 04:18 PM   #763
country flag s_j

s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure they are written by her. Also, there are some new pics on Maria's website. She's changed her hair! She's got a fringe/bangles!
YEC Champion 2004 - London 2012 Olympics Silver Medallist
s_j is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 05:36 PM   #764
country flag zayos_10

zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_j View Post
I am sure they are written by her. Also, there are some new pics on Maria's website. She's changed her hair! She's got a fringe/bangles!
it was about time she did something different with her hair
zayos_10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 06:01 PM   #765
country flag DimaDinosaur

DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute

She's so rich
DimaDinosaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote