Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'... - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 09:31 AM   #31
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellascarlett
oh ok... i doubt half would even get to watch the show when it airs.
No they won't but be leave me, they don't care!
Most there are pretty obsessed with Ana (just like at Masha's site too)...
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 10:30 AM   #32
country flag TaliaSecondServe

TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all
Quote:
What?? Yuri was seen at the Davis Cup? Love Yuri. Was he cheering for the guys?

Weird that he'd be in Moscow...but nice to know. thanks for info. Where did you get it?
Yuri comes to Russia from time to time. That days he was in Moscow as I've said probably arranging some things for Masha to come, and was at Davis Cup. I didn't see him during the match, but in the corridors during the break. So I can't say was he cheering or not Our russian press also wrote about his arrival.
TaliaSecondServe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 07:05 PM   #33
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaliaSecondServe
Yuri comes to Russia from time to time. That days he was in Moscow as I've said probably arranging some things for Masha to come, and was at Davis Cup. I didn't see him during the match, but in the corridors during the break. So I can't say was he cheering or not Our russian press also wrote about his arrival.
Oh so you were at the davis cup?! Lucky you! That's good news though, he probably had a meeting with Tarpi about Fed cup. just don't tell goldenlox...

Yuri is such a star. His arrival being written about by the press...
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 07:15 PM   #34
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
I've always imagined Yrui as a chat show host. Maybe of a Jerry Springer- type show.

I can imagine it now. "Yellin' with Yuri".

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 08:58 AM   #35

TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all
Quote:
Yuri is such a star. His arrival being written about by the press...
No, not the whole articles about his arrival They just mentioned it writting about Davis Cup
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 09:23 AM   #36
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~
Ana didn't exactly come out of no where... Her fans (not me coz dial-up sucks for that sort of thing) have been voting almost none stop for days!
Once something like that gets promoted on Ana's site you can be sure her fans will tirelessly try to get her to number 1!
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 08:51 PM   #37

Out of Florida, next to Moscow
10/4/2006 3:14:00 PM

Hello!

I am currently twenty minutes away from experiencing deja-vu for what seems like the millionth time........'belts, and shoes off please, computer out of the bag' ......or one of my favorites......'you have been randomly selected for secondary screening'. Basically I am heading out to the airport. Long trip, but the destination puts a huge smile on my face. I'm so excited to be coming back to my home country, especially playing my first tournament there after winning the Open. I have been in Florida for about three weeks, and I am more than ready to head out. Bringing "sexy back" to this town is a very difficult task, one that I have been trying to achieve while I have been here...haha!

Quote of the week goes to Michael, he's been on a roll this week but I think this is his best one......... I was doing a workout on the beach, and he bailed out because of a 'hamstring pull he obtained during our three games that we played a few hours before' ( I told him he'd fit right into the women's tour) so he decided to take a swim....although he comes back in five minutes completely dry...... so I ask him what happened.....well currently in Florida there is this thing called the Red Tide, it's when bacteria in the ocean kills all the poor fishies.....and their skeletons float ashore ( I know sounds awful, but isn't that bad in reality) so he says "If the fish can't survive in the sea, where they belong, then I certainly have no chance of surviving" Hashanah

Sorry for the short doodle, but I will make it up for you from Moscow....LUV YA!!!!
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 11:50 PM   #38
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
nice one again

I also always get selected for the secondary screening and bomb tests etc
pavlyuchenkova

Old Oct 5th, 2006, 06:33 AM   #39
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Really funny again

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 12:48 PM   #40

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder how many males' hearts skipped a beat when they read the "LUV YA"... All Maria's stalkers will now think they have a chance!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Oct 5th, 2006, 12:55 PM   #41
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Love it as always, its awesome to see this side of her, the kid side that we dont often get to see.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 01:33 PM   #42
country flag pimpie

pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of
She's awesome
pimpie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 12:40 PM   #43

Not really a doodle but close enough (in the news section):

MARIA OUT OF MOSCOW
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to say that I have to pull out of the tourney in Moscow. Right after my first round I started to feel slight pain at the top of my right foot and by the time I went to bed I had trouble walking normally. Yesterday it wasn't any better, so I stayed in the hotel and got treatment on it throughout the day. I was hoping for it to get slightly better by today but when I got up and walked on it, it was pretty much the same. Thirty minutes ago I put my tennis shoes on and tried to run around the room, but felt pretty useless. It's weird how these things just come on out of nowhere, but I guess that's part of it. I'm trying not to feel sorry for myself, as there are a lot of other things happening in the world, a lot worse than this. So with that I am going to go to the site right now and do the whole sing and dance of pulling out....seeing the doctor, signing the forms, and buttering up the press. To all my Russian fans that were expecting to see me today, I am so so sorry and I hope to see everyone really soon! I am hoping to recover by next week's tournament....which means lots of treatment and ice in the next couple of days. Ciao! P.S expect to see a doodle really soon!

Don't feel bad Masha, its not ur fault!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Oct 13th, 2006, 12:54 PM   #44
country flag Dan23

its nice to have a place now where she can post those sort of things...it must be a reoccurance of that foot injury from earlier in the year, hope it improves asap
pavlyuchenkova

Old Oct 13th, 2006, 01:27 PM   #45
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~
Not really a doodle but close enough (in the news section):

MARIA OUT OF MOSCOW
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to say that I have to pull out of the tourney in Moscow. Right after my first round I started to feel slight pain at the top of my right foot and by the time I went to bed I had trouble walking normally. Yesterday it wasn't any better, so I stayed in the hotel and got treatment on it throughout the day. I was hoping for it to get slightly better by today but when I got up and walked on it, it was pretty much the same. Thirty minutes ago I put my tennis shoes on and tried to run around the room, but felt pretty useless. It's weird how these things just come on out of nowhere, but I guess that's part of it. I'm trying not to feel sorry for myself, as there are a lot of other things happening in the world, a lot worse than this. So with that I am going to go to the site right now and do the whole sing and dance of pulling out....seeing the doctor, signing the forms, and buttering up the press. To all my Russian fans that were expecting to see me today, I am so so sorry and I hope to see everyone really soon! I am hoping to recover by next week's tournament....which means lots of treatment and ice in the next couple of days. Ciao! P.S expect to see a doodle really soon!

Don't feel bad Masha, its not ur fault!
Maria
I was really hoping to see her tomorrow on my TV, but well
hope she recovers herself soon an full
and....Im happt that we are going to have a "doodle" soon!!
Natasc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote