Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'... - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2006, 09:42 AM   #151
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's official 'weekly doodles'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
It works for me Jakim...maybe try deleting cookies/cache etc?

No it's something else that has been bothering my computer the last week, I just don't know what it is.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2006, 06:12 AM   #152
country flag jcshie

jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of

NEXT STOP: VACATION!

11/12/2006 1:50:00 AM

I officially feel like a deflated balloon. On one hand, it was nice flying in the sky for a while, on the other, I couldn't be more happier to vanish. I guess losing is never fun, but the best thing about it, in today's case, is that I get a whole extra 24 hours of rest! Vacation is currently music to my ears. I'm heading home for a couple of days, then off to a deserted island, which I will tell you about when I get back. As a precautionary, I am also going to take an MRI on my foot when I get back, just to see if everything is ok.

I realized that I had officially lost my mind when I started going on the resort's website and looking at the restaurants menu! And when you start waking up to the song 'Genie in a bottle', you realize that you have had enough. But with that said, I had a very good time in Madrid, but I am convinced that they sneak in a couple extra hours to a day. It seems like I have been here forever! People have been superior nice, and the fans have been incredible! It seemed like more people recognized me here than in any other country in Europe.

Quote of the week goes to moi, well actually it's more of a comeback line. Mike say's 'girls are like subways, they come and go every 5 minutes'....to which I say 'boys are like a parking lot.....they're either taken or handicapped'

Here's my take on trying to be nice, and coming across as a native. If you say the word 'gracias' (thank you) like a foreigner, which sounds like 'graSias', you look like a fool. If you say it like a native which sounds like 'graTHias', the people think wow the foreigner really knows our language. So they start speaking to you in Spanish, and you say 'No hablo espanol'( I don't speak Spanish), which makes you look like a bigger fool. So I'm giving up on trying to make an effort, simply because it's a no-win situation.

I was sitting at Starbucks, enjoying my Chai Latte, when I saw three, ten-year old kids come into the store with a newspaper in their hand. One of the kids comes up to me, puts the newspaper on top of my phone, which was laying on the table, grabs my phone with his other hand, and starts sprinting out of the store. Let me tell you, I have never ran so fast in my life. I caught the kid, and with the help of a Starbucks worker, I got my phone back. My poor phone felt violated, but little did the kid know that he was messing with the wrong person....I'm no professional but they do call me Sherlock Holmes. Whatever happened to a nice, peaceful cup of coffee?

Last, but not least, I cannot thank you enough for your amazing support this year. You guys make me realize how important it is to have such great fans. It's been so fun, and I look forward to working hard for another successful year!

Toodles!
jcshie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 06:44 AM   #153
country flag Porcupine

Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of

Quote:
but little did the kid know that he was messing with the wrong person....
The kid has good stealing-skill Unfortunately for him, Maria has better catching-skill

Way to go Maria!!!

Now I think I now which job Maria should choose after retire

Quote:
toodles
aha
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

------------------------------------
Official Gunslinger Girl of the Maria Mafia.
8373..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Is cuter than ?
Porcupine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 07:05 AM   #154
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 08:59 AM   #155
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Too funny, all that extra fitness training paid off LOL. Well done Masha and great blog yet again.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 09:54 AM   #156
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote of the week goes to moi, well actually it's more of a comeback line. Mike say's 'girls are like subways, they come and go every 5 minutes'....to which I say 'boys are like a parking lot.....they're either taken or handicapped'
I know its her sense of humour but I really really hate that part!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 10:09 AM   #157
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
I know its her sense of humour but I really really hate that part!
Whats so wrong with that
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 10:19 AM   #158
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

nice blog again
wonder if the kids knew whose phone they were trying to steal

Quote:
Last, but not least, I cannot thank you enough for your amazing support this year. You guys make me realize how important it is to have such great fans. It's been so fun, and I look forward to working hard for another successful year!
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 10:35 AM   #159
country flag Martyś

Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of

I love this girl so much

Oh men, I was crying when she lost yesterday. There is something wrong with me.

Lindsay Davenport | Mary Pierce | Amelie Mauresmo
Martyś is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 01:02 PM   #160
country flag ImaVeggie

ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future

"Quote of the week goes to moi, well actually it's more of a comeback line. Mike say's 'girls are like subways, they come and go every 5 minutes'....to which I say 'boys are like a parking lot.....they're either taken or handicapped."

I laughed so hard when I read that. I thought it was too funny!
ImaVeggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 01:08 PM   #161
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what happened to her bodyguards!

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 02:07 PM   #162
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how it's possible but this doodle is the best one yet

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 02:57 PM   #163
country flag Shappica

Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyś View Post

Oh men, I was crying when she lost yesterday. There is something wrong with me.

Maria Sharapova
Marat Safin

Juan Carlos Ferrero
Shappica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 03:46 PM   #164
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute

morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 04:02 PM   #165
country flag Sugar_Kane

Sugar_Kane has much to be proud of Sugar_Kane has much to be proud of Sugar_Kane has much to be proud of Sugar_Kane has much to be proud of Sugar_Kane has much to be proud of Sugar_Kane has much to be proud of Sugar_Kane has much to be proud of Sugar_Kane has much to be proud of Sugar_Kane has much to be proud of Sugar_Kane has much to be proud of Sugar_Kane has much to be proud of

I don't want to get the wtaworld boys' hopes up but could Maria be off to do another bikini shoot because it was reported that she was going on holiday to Richard Branson's private resort on Turks and Caicos and that's where she did her Sports Illustrated photoshoot. Although she could just be innocently going on holiday.
Sugar_Kane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote