Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'... - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2010, 03:04 PM   #1546
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'...

After such an awful tennis season it's great to be reminded why I love her so much, It's not just the tennis, it's the fact that she's an amazing person all around

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2010, 03:05 PM   #1547
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post

I love the 'mediocre season' part.

I know, right

It's just so good to hear that she knows it was bad instead of her trying to be positive about it, at least she's not in denial and knows things have to improve.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 04:31 PM   #1548
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG can't believe she really wrote a doodle
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 05:19 PM   #1549
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summon View Post
After such an awful tennis season it's great to be reminded why I love her so much, It's not just the tennis, it's the fact that she's an amazing person all around
So true!

I love that she loves life's little pleasures.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 07:37 AM   #1550
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
know, I know. It has been way too long since my last entry and as I type this, I have a look on my face, very much like the one my dog gives when he knows he did something wrong..ears back, tail down. So how can you not forgive someone with such a cute expression??

Do you think Maria's face is like this:

or like this:

or like this:
I hope the middle one, cause that's the cutest.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 10:07 AM   #1551
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
I hope the middle one, cause that's the cutest.
I thought the same.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #1552
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreaker View Post
NEW "WEEKLY" DOODLES

10/8/2010 2:19:00 PM

HOW CAN YOU NOT FORGIVE SOMEONE WITH SUCH A CUTE EXPRESSION?

I know, I know. It has been way too long since my last entry and as I type this, I have a look on my face, very much like the one my dog gives when he knows he did something wrong..ears back, tail down. So how can you not forgive someone with such a cute expression??

I have to admit I have been adapting to the crazy world of social media and slowly getting to realize that it is so beneficial in many different aspects of someone's social and professional lives. Although you will not be hearing what I had for dinner and what time I am going to sleep on a daily basis (I do not have a twitter account as you may well know), I have been trying to update my facebook regularly because I know how important it is to hear directly from me, instead from outside sources (that's my way of saying the media). And with my new Xperia phone I got this summer at the SE headquarters, I really don't have any excuses for not bringing you updates. So that's that!

Obviously this wasn't the best end to a mediocre season. Wish I could have played more tournaments in the middle of the year but sometimes it doesn't always go according to the perfect plan.

Will take some time now to work on my shoulder strength again as I haven't been able to do a steady program since the clay court season...probably a couple weeks in Phoenix, and then slowly get to training and hopefully have many weeks of non stop practicing.

Currently on a connection flight after the 12 hour one from Beijing and im pretty confident I just heard the pilot say that he will be giving us a tour of the San Francisco South Bay area at 3,000 feet and then cruising to the right altitude.* What makes him think that this is a good idea?

Here are some bits and pieces I have jotted down.

I am amazed with Japanese culture. There is something so special about the people, their manners, the way they just go about their business in their own little world.it's just so cute! I can't even think of a better word to describe it. To some they dress like it's Halloween, to me they scream 'I am so cool without even trying".
And their umbrella's, when it's raining EVERYONE is carrying an umbrella. I have never seen anything like it. In other countries, on a rainy day, some are wearing ponchos, some just don't care about getting wet, while others simply forgot about the forecast, or just don't have one. In Japan, the whole town is covered in multi-colored, awkwardly shaped rain devices. Bottom line.I am a fan yet I managed to leave the country with a new dress and no umbrella. Typical.

Had the best getaway in Italy this summer in a small town of Positano. It was the cutest hidden gem I have ever visited. The views over the cliffs,* the warm people, the food. The mozzarella. No, the pizza.* Actually the melon with prosciutto.* Lets just say that the menu over there was my favorite novel.

I have become quite a good scrabble player, if I may so myself. Although Mike and I somehow managed to lose to Juan (English wasn't even his second language.he speaks 4) ...but only because he got some shady 80 point Best Word.

Was great to see the launch of my fall Cole Haan collection in NY a couple months ago. We originally started with a very small collection and it is so much fun watching it evolve, seeing other people wearing it (saw a lady on the plane wearing a pair of the ballerinas.poor thing probably thought there was something wrong with her feet cause I was staring so much) especially my friends who have such different personal styles, and of course getting to wear it myself (can't wait to pull out the boots).* I think throughout the whole year I have only purchased 2 other pairs of shoes, one being red patent Lanvin oxfords, and the other I cant even remember it was so long ago.

I am so ready to retire my Kanebo sunscreen and for fall/winter to arrive. Chunky sweaters, warm apple cider, being cozy by the fire and maybe even a few rainy days.
Ahhh the small pleasures in life.

Alright my friends, as I try to battle this awful jet jag, I hope everyone has a great day!
Best doodle for a long while.

Can I believe no more shoe buying?

Victoria Azarenka, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko

Nadia Petrova, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic.

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Doc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 07:57 PM   #1553
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Martha

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #1554
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Good thing she admitted her season was 'mediocre' We all have very high standards for her tbh Interestingly enough though, not a single word about certain basketball player
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 07:52 PM   #1555
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreaker View Post
NEW "WEEKLY" DOODLES

10/8/2010 2:19:00 PM

HOW CAN YOU NOT FORGIVE SOMEONE WITH SUCH A CUTE EXPRESSION?

I know, I know. It has been way too long since my last entry and as I type this, I have a look on my face, very much like the one my dog gives when he knows he did something wrong..ears back, tail down. So how can you not forgive someone with such a cute expression??

I have to admit I have been adapting to the crazy world of social media and slowly getting to realize that it is so beneficial in many different aspects of someone's social and professional lives. Although you will not be hearing what I had for dinner and what time I am going to sleep on a daily basis (I do not have a twitter account as you may well know), I have been trying to update my facebook regularly because I know how important it is to hear directly from me, instead from outside sources (that's my way of saying the media). And with my new Xperia phone I got this summer at the SE headquarters, I really don't have any excuses for not bringing you updates. So that's that!

Obviously this wasn't the best end to a mediocre season. Wish I could have played more tournaments in the middle of the year but sometimes it doesn't always go according to the perfect plan.

Will take some time now to work on my shoulder strength again as I haven't been able to do a steady program since the clay court season...probably a couple weeks in Phoenix, and then slowly get to training and hopefully have many weeks of non stop practicing.

Currently on a connection flight after the 12 hour one from Beijing and im pretty confident I just heard the pilot say that he will be giving us a tour of the San Francisco South Bay area at 3,000 feet and then cruising to the right altitude.* What makes him think that this is a good idea?

Here are some bits and pieces I have jotted down.

I am amazed with Japanese culture. There is something so special about the people, their manners, the way they just go about their business in their own little world.it's just so cute! I can't even think of a better word to describe it. To some they dress like it's Halloween, to me they scream 'I am so cool without even trying".
And their umbrella's, when it's raining EVERYONE is carrying an umbrella. I have never seen anything like it. In other countries, on a rainy day, some are wearing ponchos, some just don't care about getting wet, while others simply forgot about the forecast, or just don't have one. In Japan, the whole town is covered in multi-colored, awkwardly shaped rain devices. Bottom line.I am a fan yet I managed to leave the country with a new dress and no umbrella. Typical.

Had the best getaway in Italy this summer in a small town of Positano. It was the cutest hidden gem I have ever visited. The views over the cliffs,* the warm people, the food. The mozzarella. No, the pizza.* Actually the melon with prosciutto.* Lets just say that the menu over there was my favorite novel.

I have become quite a good scrabble player, if I may so myself. Although Mike and I somehow managed to lose to Juan (English wasn't even his second language.he speaks 4) ...but only because he got some shady 80 point Best Word.

Was great to see the launch of my fall Cole Haan collection in NY a couple months ago. We originally started with a very small collection and it is so much fun watching it evolve, seeing other people wearing it (saw a lady on the plane wearing a pair of the ballerinas.poor thing probably thought there was something wrong with her feet cause I was staring so much) especially my friends who have such different personal styles, and of course getting to wear it myself (can't wait to pull out the boots).* I think throughout the whole year I have only purchased 2 other pairs of shoes, one being red patent Lanvin oxfords, and the other I cant even remember it was so long ago.

I am so ready to retire my Kanebo sunscreen and for fall/winter to arrive. Chunky sweaters, warm apple cider, being cozy by the fire and maybe even a few rainy days.
Ahhh the small pleasures in life.

Alright my friends, as I try to battle this awful jet jag, I hope everyone has a great day!
Finally a new weekly doodle!

yeah, it was a mediocre season.

Hope Maria writes more doodles!!!

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 08:40 PM   #1556
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

wow she decides to write one per year!!!

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 10:59 PM   #1557
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

At least she knows her season was crap.
Next year she will be hungry.
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 06:25 AM   #1558
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

I have been battling another terrible cold this past week, I can't seem to shake this nasty cold I got in Asia. Good news is I will start my training for 2011 this week and I am really excited about it, which is NOT normal for me. On December 5, I will be playing my only exhibition of the off season in Monterrey, Mexic ...o against Vera Zvonareva in a beutiful new indoor Arena. I will get back to you with more details.

YEEEEEEEEES!
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 03:40 AM   #1559
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

New Year & New Site
Posted on January 14, 2011

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to debut my new site! It has been a few years since I launched my first one and so much has changed within the internet. From social networking to direct online product sales, there were many things that needed to be refreshed and added. As you make your way through the site in the next few weeks, note that some key changes are still being worked on and you might run into a few site malfunctions so I do apologize in advance. But I thought it was important to get the site up and running in time for the Australian Open as I know that's usually the time when my fans like to get updates, chat, and get a look at the behind the scenes. So here it is! I hope you love it.

A few rambling thoughts....

Let's start by mentioning Happy New Year to all of you! May it bring you lots of great memories, inspiring perspectives, and above all, lots of healthy wishes!

From my end...a new web site, a new racket, and working with a new coach...all good things!

One might think that after so many years of packing I could at least be a bit more organized before my travels. Not so much!

I will say it is quite the task to juggle my Christmas responsibilities, which I adore so much with time consuming packing strategies.

Between trips to the fed ex office and wrapping presents/ home made apple cider parties with Estelle, I really didn't start packing till the very day of my flight.

And honestly how can you pack when something under the tree could eventually replace what you had in mind to pack? Aren't I just brilliant with excuses!!

Its always the random things I remember, like thin socks for my boots, stationary cause I love writing letters (but never use on the road!). And the no brainer things, I always forget....the chargers, hair brush. Don't get me started on how many times I forgot my visors!

It took me seven hours to pack! As much as I hate making new years resolutions I think its time for one...let's plan a little bit ahead in the packing department.

So ever since the whole military jacket trend came out, I've been on a hunt for the perfect one. Its only taken me a year, yes 12 months to find a simple green jacket. I'm quite picky, obviously. But its all about the right shape, the correct amount of pockets, the right shade of green, and for me, the length! I tried to work the whole cropped jacket theme a while back but later learned that at 6'2 you should just stick to the basics. So anyways Voila! I'm part of the cool group! And I even found it with leather sleeves and on sale! Ha

First day in New Zealand, walking back to the hotel from dinner we witnessed a 15 pound white pet rabbit that literally just hopped around a grass area with his owner sitting on the bench. We were already jet lagged, add a white rabbit to the equation and I think that equals a twilight zone.

The sun has just arrived in Melbourne! It took a few days but its here! Looking forward to seeing my Aussie fans at the courts!
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 03:49 AM   #1560
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Just read it. Yay!
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote