Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'... - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #1516
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissmr View Post
I really didn't think she'd ever do another doodle to be honest
This was awesome though
Agree.

Have a good -training fully- off season, Maria!
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #1517
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't believe she finally wrote another doodle!!

I'm so happy right now!
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 03:31 PM   #1518
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck yeah! Another one before the Aussy Open (with less product plugs) and the title is hers!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 03:36 PM   #1519
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
I can't believe she finally wrote another doodle!!

I'm so happy right now!
I think WE ALL right now !

Thanks Masha
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 03:40 PM   #1520
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

Great to read!
Thanks Maria!
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 03:51 PM   #1521
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

awww uber cute! the doodles are alive!!!
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 03:58 PM   #1522
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy life, gurl thats all that matters. I really like her stating that this season was a mediocre one.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #1523
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Yay Maria finally did another doodle

I loved reading that
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 04:56 PM   #1524
country flag P_Fer

P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of

This just made my day!
Feels just like old times
Have a good off-season Maria
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 05:10 PM   #1525
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

ZOMG NO WAY. I'm gonna read that over and over again.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #1526
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 07:28 PM   #1527
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I am kind of stunned. I hope I am not reading too much into this, but this feels like a Maria that has been missing for a very long time. It seems like her nature to want to express herself freely like this--I always thought there was some pressure in her life to be more guarded.

Polonius wasn't that smart, and neither am I---but he gave some good advice---"This above all: to thine own self be true".

If Maria does that, good things could happen.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 08:02 PM   #1528
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

So unexpected! Great to hear that she has 'many weeks of nonstop practicing' in mind
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 08:10 PM   #1529
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I think you can just feel how disappointed she is with this season when reading throught that doodle.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 08:29 PM   #1530
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreaker View Post
NEW "WEEKLY" DOODLES

10/8/2010 2:19:00 PM

HOW CAN YOU NOT FORGIVE SOMEONE WITH SUCH A CUTE EXPRESSION?

I know, I know. It has been way too long since my last entry and as I type this, I have a look on my face, very much like the one my dog gives when he knows he did something wrong..ears back, tail down. So how can you not forgive someone with such a cute expression??

I have to admit I have been adapting to the crazy world of social media and slowly getting to realize that it is so beneficial in many different aspects of someone's social and professional lives. Although you will not be hearing what I had for dinner and what time I am going to sleep on a daily basis (I do not have a twitter account as you may well know), I have been trying to update my facebook regularly because I know how important it is to hear directly from me, instead from outside sources (that's my way of saying the media). And with my new Xperia phone I got this summer at the SE headquarters, I really don't have any excuses for not bringing you updates. So that's that!

Obviously this wasn't the best end to a mediocre season. Wish I could have played more tournaments in the middle of the year but sometimes it doesn't always go according to the perfect plan.

Will take some time now to work on my shoulder strength again as I haven't been able to do a steady program since the clay court season...probably a couple weeks in Phoenix, and then slowly get to training and hopefully have many weeks of non stop practicing.

Currently on a connection flight after the 12 hour one from Beijing and im pretty confident I just heard the pilot say that he will be giving us a tour of the San Francisco South Bay area at 3,000 feet and then cruising to the right altitude.* What makes him think that this is a good idea?

Here are some bits and pieces I have jotted down.

I am amazed with Japanese culture. There is something so special about the people, their manners, the way they just go about their business in their own little world.it's just so cute! I can't even think of a better word to describe it. To some they dress like it's Halloween, to me they scream 'I am so cool without even trying".
And their umbrella's, when it's raining EVERYONE is carrying an umbrella. I have never seen anything like it. In other countries, on a rainy day, some are wearing ponchos, some just don't care about getting wet, while others simply forgot about the forecast, or just don't have one. In Japan, the whole town is covered in multi-colored, awkwardly shaped rain devices. Bottom line.I am a fan yet I managed to leave the country with a new dress and no umbrella. Typical.

Had the best getaway in Italy this summer in a small town of Positano. It was the cutest hidden gem I have ever visited. The views over the cliffs,* the warm people, the food. The mozzarella. No, the pizza.* Actually the melon with prosciutto.* Lets just say that the menu over there was my favorite novel.

I have become quite a good scrabble player, if I may so myself. Although Mike and I somehow managed to lose to Juan (English wasn't even his second language.he speaks 4) ...but only because he got some shady 80 point Best Word.

Was great to see the launch of my fall Cole Haan collection in NY a couple months ago. We originally started with a very small collection and it is so much fun watching it evolve, seeing other people wearing it (saw a lady on the plane wearing a pair of the ballerinas.poor thing probably thought there was something wrong with her feet cause I was staring so much) especially my friends who have such different personal styles, and of course getting to wear it myself (can't wait to pull out the boots).* I think throughout the whole year I have only purchased 2 other pairs of shoes, one being red patent Lanvin oxfords, and the other I cant even remember it was so long ago.

I am so ready to retire my Kanebo sunscreen and for fall/winter to arrive. Chunky sweaters, warm apple cider, being cozy by the fire and maybe even a few rainy days.
Ahhh the small pleasures in life.

Alright my friends, as I try to battle this awful jet jag, I hope everyone has a great day!
A new doodle from Masha? Be still my heart!

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote