Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'... - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:27 AM   #1501
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Maria's official 'weekly doodles'...

Great for us asians though hahha.
Glad she's doodling more often, always a nice read
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 04:38 PM   #1502
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1/1/2010
12:23:00 PM

Hi everyone!

On my way to Thailand! Was actually supposed to be there already but got a cold a few days ago so had to delay the trip a day.

Personally there's nothing worse than being stuck to the bed for 2 days. Its soo boring! At least I got to go through all these amazing illustration books I got for xmas...the history of Lanvin and Alber Elbaz was one of my favorites. He's certainly one of the most creative and brilliant designers out there. I'm also geared up to watch Valentino's documentary which was a nice little last minute arrival from Santa before the flight.

Wait a minute, did the captain really just say the flying time is 17.5h hours? I think I might need a few more documentaries than one!

Speaking of xmas, Santa certainly didn't disappoint! At all! As a matter of fact he happens to have very good taste! But I am glad the Holidays are over...there is only so much jingle bell songs I can take. And if you live in the States all the decoration and festive begin in the middle of November which is way too early and exaggerated in my opinion but of course it gets you excited.

Anyways my off season has been really good! I'm definitely excited to get back out there and play again. My arm has been feeling really strong and I'm finally going to have a consistent physical therapist next year. He's been part of my team in the last couple years but only part time.

Well that's all I've got for now!

Wishing everyone a Happy and Successful New Year.
A new doodle!

Baaah, fashion books. Omg Maria! Well, she is a girl...

The last part sounds good! I want her old serve back!
Can`t wait to see her back on court!
I want Maria to have an injury-free 2010! Health is most important!

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 05:34 PM   #1503
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyna View Post
Teerin, the stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Hey Teerin, when you've found Maria could you snatch that uber gorgeous bag of hers for me? K? Thx bye
I have a friend in Hua Hin, we talked to him last night. And he said he saw Maria and Venus running down the beach so they asked for a photo. It's possible since the beach are connected and stuff. But I'm waiting for him to e-mail me the photos to prove that it's true.

Maria is so pretty in person.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 08:57 PM   #1504
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

the cold is the price to wear a skirt on xmas...

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 09:23 AM   #1505
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone read her latest doodle?

Worst. Doodle. Ever.

You're in Italy and you don't write 1 f*cking word about the food!?!?!?!?

Girl, bye!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 09:24 AM   #1506
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

And they're still called WEEKLY doodles
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #1507
country flag istase2000

istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
And they're still called WEEKLY doodles
istase2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 03:02 PM   #1508
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'...

Is that a better label now?

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 03:04 PM   #1509
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 11:04 PM   #1510
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

awww the deadles are back
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 11:56 PM   #1511
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

The full text is:
Quote:
BACK TO WORK
7/8/2010 4:10pm
Just had an amazing vacation in Italy, now I am back on the hard courts and ready to work. Changing things up a little this year and will stay in Europe to start my training and my next tournament will be at the Bank of the West Classic in Stanford at the end of the month.
This seems less a proper doodle than a copy of her latest Facebook posts, probably put together by the people running her official website. Any way. Good she's keeping fans up to date.

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 06:13 AM   #1512
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Whut.
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 05:56 PM   #1513
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Doodle

But I love the new title. It's very well-fitting
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 03:02 PM   #1514
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

NEW "WEEKLY" DOODLES

10/8/2010 2:19:00 PM

HOW CAN YOU NOT FORGIVE SOMEONE WITH SUCH A CUTE EXPRESSION?

I know, I know. It has been way too long since my last entry and as I type this, I have a look on my face, very much like the one my dog gives when he knows he did something wrong..ears back, tail down. So how can you not forgive someone with such a cute expression??

I have to admit I have been adapting to the crazy world of social media and slowly getting to realize that it is so beneficial in many different aspects of someone's social and professional lives. Although you will not be hearing what I had for dinner and what time I am going to sleep on a daily basis (I do not have a twitter account as you may well know), I have been trying to update my facebook regularly because I know how important it is to hear directly from me, instead from outside sources (that's my way of saying the media). And with my new Xperia phone I got this summer at the SE headquarters, I really don't have any excuses for not bringing you updates. So that's that!

Obviously this wasn't the best end to a mediocre season. Wish I could have played more tournaments in the middle of the year but sometimes it doesn't always go according to the perfect plan.

Will take some time now to work on my shoulder strength again as I haven't been able to do a steady program since the clay court season...probably a couple weeks in Phoenix, and then slowly get to training and hopefully have many weeks of non stop practicing.

Currently on a connection flight after the 12 hour one from Beijing and im pretty confident I just heard the pilot say that he will be giving us a tour of the San Francisco South Bay area at 3,000 feet and then cruising to the right altitude.* What makes him think that this is a good idea?

Here are some bits and pieces I have jotted down.

I am amazed with Japanese culture. There is something so special about the people, their manners, the way they just go about their business in their own little world.it's just so cute! I can't even think of a better word to describe it. To some they dress like it's Halloween, to me they scream 'I am so cool without even trying".
And their umbrella's, when it's raining EVERYONE is carrying an umbrella. I have never seen anything like it. In other countries, on a rainy day, some are wearing ponchos, some just don't care about getting wet, while others simply forgot about the forecast, or just don't have one. In Japan, the whole town is covered in multi-colored, awkwardly shaped rain devices. Bottom line.I am a fan yet I managed to leave the country with a new dress and no umbrella. Typical.

Had the best getaway in Italy this summer in a small town of Positano. It was the cutest hidden gem I have ever visited. The views over the cliffs,* the warm people, the food. The mozzarella. No, the pizza.* Actually the melon with prosciutto.* Lets just say that the menu over there was my favorite novel.

I have become quite a good scrabble player, if I may so myself. Although Mike and I somehow managed to lose to Juan (English wasn't even his second language.he speaks 4) ...but only because he got some shady 80 point Best Word.

Was great to see the launch of my fall Cole Haan collection in NY a couple months ago. We originally started with a very small collection and it is so much fun watching it evolve, seeing other people wearing it (saw a lady on the plane wearing a pair of the ballerinas.poor thing probably thought there was something wrong with her feet cause I was staring so much) especially my friends who have such different personal styles, and of course getting to wear it myself (can't wait to pull out the boots).* I think throughout the whole year I have only purchased 2 other pairs of shoes, one being red patent Lanvin oxfords, and the other I cant even remember it was so long ago.

I am so ready to retire my Kanebo sunscreen and for fall/winter to arrive. Chunky sweaters, warm apple cider, being cozy by the fire and maybe even a few rainy days.
Ahhh the small pleasures in life.

Alright my friends, as I try to battle this awful jet jag, I hope everyone has a great day!
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 03:16 PM   #1515
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

I really didn't think she'd ever do another doodle to be honest
This was awesome though
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote