the kumiko iijima cheering thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #46
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the kumiko iijima cheering thread

Kumiko is in the 25k Beijing final.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2007, 02:42 PM   #47
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to post that

After her really disappointing AIG Open, she is back to her great form on the Asian tour. Hopefully she can get her 3rd ITF title. That would be awesome.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #48
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

dissapointing result in final of beijing 25k kumiko lost 16 26 still a good tournie for her,she will crack the top 200 next week! great year for kumiko
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 02:35 PM   #49
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Awful loss to a WC.

Top 200 though.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 09:22 AM   #50
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping we wouldn't mention it.

Old Oct 14th, 2007, 01:45 PM   #51

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

welcome to top 200 kumiko! hope her good form continues in makinohara can't wait to see her play qualies in melbourne,im going to ao qualies again next year, it's so much fun and free
Old Dec 11th, 2007, 11:37 AM   #52

kumiko was the last da into the qualies in melbournecant wait to see kumiko play as ive never seen her play before,cant wait for melbourne will take plenty of pics and cheer thejapanese gals on
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 08:01 AM   #53
country flag -sugi-

Kumi started her year with a 06 16 loss to Salerni in Auckland Quallies.

Old Mar 25th, 2008, 01:55 PM   #54

kumiko playing hammond 25k in the us,please win some matches kumiko
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:15 PM   #55

kumiko safely into the qualies for rgatleast she has broken that awful losing streak and made a qf in japangood luck kumiko
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 02:55 PM   #56
country flag -sugi-

Kumiko won the first round Wimbledon quallies in Japan.

def. Esperon 63 62.

She and Namigata were working really hard on the practice courts. Very good to see it paying off.

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #57
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

It's really a nice win for Kumiko !
She had some bad results this year;
I think that's the first time she win a match in a WTA event
( If it's not correct , tell me !)
Good luck for her next round
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 08:10 PM   #58
country flag -sugi-

I think it may be, I will check myself

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 08:48 PM   #59
country flag -sugi-

No, she beat Mari Tanaka in the Toray Pan Pacific Open quallies in 2005. Kumiko was ranked 561 and Tanaka 1008. Tanaka was a WC, Kumiko got in on rank.

She also beat Okamoto in the AIG Open quallies last year.

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 08:53 PM   #60
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Ok, sorry ...
...It's the third time
But it's great!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote