#*# YulianA FedaK #*# - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2007, 01:49 AM   #106
country flag cc.bham.dani

cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all
Re: #*# YulianA FedaK #*#

I saw Yuliana for the first time at Birmingham. Apart from appearing to be a really good player, the thing that impressed me the most was her positive and cheerful attitude on court. Seems a really nice lady.
cc.bham.dani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2007, 11:47 AM   #107
country flag DokicForever

DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold

Exactly!! Thats exactly what i think too!

OFFICIAL RACKET STRINGER OF DON'T KNOCK THE DOK!

'SHOOING' since 2000!
DokicForever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2007, 01:37 PM   #108
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

nice to see she has new fans
Welcome

Yulya lost to Zi today in Wimbledon qually

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2007, 10:46 PM   #109
country flag DokicForever

DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the welcome . Aww it is a shame she lost today.. But i am sure she will do well in the future

OFFICIAL RACKET STRINGER OF DON'T KNOCK THE DOK!

'SHOOING' since 2000!
DokicForever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 07:44 AM   #110
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah welcome guys Great to see other people appreciate Yuliana too

I don't know what happened Maybe she was tired from Birmingham or just outplayed. Still, she's in good form despite the loss which is the main thing. Hopefully she plays doubles with Perebiynis again, I think they made the Semifinals last year right?
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 08:20 AM   #111
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I suppose
Besides Zi is a player who is playing like a top 100 with some of her latest results, as is Yuliana. It is just such a shame they had to play eachother this early in the tournament

Old Jul 16th, 2007, 02:53 PM   #112
country flag Nedved Rosicky

Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all

Fed cup pics

also cheering for
Mara Safarova Chaky Tati Alona Bondarenko Alizé Cornet Cirstea
Czech girls: Benesova * Klara * Strycova * Cetkovska * Kvitova * Vankova
Italian girls: Pennetta * Camerin * Roberta * Errani * Knapp
Argies girls: Gisela * Pitu * Jozami * Cravero * Bua * Gordo
Nedved Rosicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 10:36 AM   #113
country flag -sugi-

thanks

Old Jul 21st, 2007, 10:37 AM   #114
country flag -sugi-

Yuliana is trying to qualify for Stanford. In the first round, she plays Shvedova

Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 11:24 AM   #115
country flag -sugi-

Shvedova beat Yuliana 64 64

Old Jul 29th, 2007, 11:48 PM   #116
country flag -sugi-

wowww too quiet in here

Yuliana is playing San Diego now, she is playing Osterloh right now and won the first set its 4-4 in the 2nd. If Yuliana wins she is in the MD

Old Jul 30th, 2007, 10:42 AM   #117
country flag -sugi-

63 67(3) 63

Yuliana is into the MD

Old Jul 30th, 2007, 10:43 AM   #118
country flag -sugi-

Yuliana has Krajicek in R1

Old Jul 31st, 2007, 08:49 AM   #119
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Yuliana lost in three sets 67 75 62. I do not want to sound paranoid but Yuliana seems to have alot of tough draws week in week out. Same with Yuliya Beygelzimer.
I like the way Yuliana plays the big tournaments - only way to break through. No hiding on the ITF circuit for her. BETTER LUCK NEXT WEEK.
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2007, 08:39 PM   #120
country flag -sugi-

L.A Q R1: Yuliana Fedak (UKR) def. Mathilde Johansson (FRA) 2/6 6/2 6/4