#*# YulianA FedaK #*# - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #1
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
#*# YulianA FedaK #*#

No thread for Yuliana? I was suprised and really like this Ukrainian player and often support her So I decided to create a thread for her

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 05:49 PM   #2
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Kolkata Round 1
Alberta Brianti (ITA) d. (3) Yuliana Fedak (UKR) 64 62

Poor loss Yuliana

Old Sep 20th, 2006, 10:11 AM   #3
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
She is in the QF of the doubles today with Yulia Beygelzimer in Kolkata! GOOD LUCK.
David Barker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 09:12 PM   #4
country flag nigel - dani fan
Team WTAworld

nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute
Doubles - Second Round
(3) Beygelzimer/Fedak (UKR/UKR) d. Amanmuradova/Tulyaganova (UZB/UZB) 76(5) 57 30 ret. (Amanmuradova: right ankle sprain)

|Ain't no party like a... COCKTAIL PARTY!| |D'Express 13(0DH)|

Quote:
"I guess the way to get there is to keep working hard and fight all the way"
Daniela Hantuchova
nigel - dani fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 09:35 PM   #5
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
WELL DONE YULIA and YULIANA!!!!
David Barker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2006, 09:05 PM   #6
country flag -sugi-

Re: #*# YulianA FedaK #*#

Today I went to Hasselt and attended the Qualification Round 1. Yuliana was playing Elise Tamaela and Yuliana played really well to win 63 63. She faces Anne Kremer in round two

I also got the chance to speak to Yuliana after the match and obtain her autograph and she is one of the nicest players I have ever met I love her even more now

Old Oct 28th, 2006, 09:37 PM   #7
country flag Fire_Fox

Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
Today I went to Hasselt and attended the Qualification Round 1. Yuliana was playing Elise Tamaela and Yuliana played really well to win 63 63. She faces Anne Kremer in round two

I also got the chance to speak to Yuliana after the match and obtain her autograph and she is one of the nicest players I have ever met I love her even more now
You are really lucky man!

My congratulations to Yuliana!
Fire_Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 06:41 PM   #8
country flag -sugi-

Yuliana lost to Kremer today in 3 sets. I saw Kremer yesterday and she played like shit so Anne must have played really well or Yuliana sucked

But with so many withdrawals, Yuliana is already guaranteed a place in the Main Draw

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 07:46 PM   #9
country flag -sugi-

Yuliana has been placed as a LL and she has a nice draw. Round 1 vs WC Caroline Maes and Round 2 vs Santangelo or Krajicek

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 07:47 PM   #10
country flag -sugi-

Yuliana and Katya Bondarenko won their first round doubles match earlier today in straight sets

Old Nov 1st, 2006, 10:43 PM   #11
country flag -sugi-

2006 Hasselt R1

Caroline Maes (WC) def. Yuliana Fedak (LL)

Poor loss, a great chance for Yuliana to make Quarters IMO

Old Nov 15th, 2006, 06:07 PM   #12
country flag Fire_Fox

Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Yuliana def. Margalita CHAKHNASHVILI (GEO) 6/2 6/1

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Next round against Selima SFAR (TUN)
Good luck!
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #13
country flag -sugi-

Old Nov 16th, 2006, 12:40 PM   #14
country flag Fire_Fox

I can`t believe, she lost to Sfar 6/1 1/6 3/6
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 02:35 PM   #15
country flag -sugi-