FWTT Survivor: 6th INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2002, 09:51 AM   #1
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
FWTT Survivor: 6th INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

2002 FWTT SURVIVOR EXHIBITION

6th INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY

"Fallen Comrades"

[size=4]Good Day!

This is the SIXTH Immunity Challenge after the merge.

Since a big part of this game is about relationships, it would be fitting that one of the last challenges is about your experiences and the relatiopnships you have formed during the course of this tournament.

I would ask you a set of questions that you would have to answer.

THE PLAYER WHO gets the most number of correct answers WILL GAIN IMMUNITY FOR THIS WEEK.

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS

1. Who said this regarding the FWTT tour?

"This tour is fantastic. It was my dream since I was a little girl. I played the junior last year and had a consistant year and I got promoted to the pros. I'm so happy and things are working out well. The organization is great, players are nice. I consider myself lucky to be in such a nice tennis tour."

2. Who said this in response to the question on why does she think she is the ultimate survivor?

"Because I am very competitive and have had 2 children while playing full time on the FWTT, and that takes some serious dedication and carefulness with your health. I was born into a nation with poor poverty levels and high infant-mortality rates, but now I am bringing attention to the needs of my country and helping them become a more prosperous nation."

3. What is the complete name (not just abbreviations) of the first individual immunity challenge?

4. Which survivor hosted a party during the start of the tournament for all survivors?

5. Which survivor wanted to be a professional photgrapher if she was not into tennis?

6. How old is Dani?

7. What was the meaning of the word that Jane missed (in translation) during one of the first team immunity challenges?

8. A person who can exisit through adversity ... this was said in response to the question about what a survivor is, by which survivor during the audition?

9. Who was the second person booted out of the tournament?

10. Ironically, this tribe has been dubbed as the 'cold tribe' during the tournament. Which tribe was it?

11. (based from question 10) why was it ironic?

12. In what year was Kat born?

13. Which person reacted angrily towards Jane and her comments in regards to the treasure hunt challenge, saying 'You better watch it missus!' ?

14. Which survivor wanted to be a figure skater if she were not a tennis player?

15. Which survivor used to look like this?

16. Who said this in response to the question about women empowerment?

"I am never a feminist, so I really don't believe in that, I believe that women need men, and also men need women to find a balance."

17. Besides a hectic tennis schedule, what was Ruflina's reason for withdrawing from the tournament?

18. What was the exact score (including tiebreak points) of the Larissa VS Monica match?

19. Who said that she would have wanted to be a doctor to find a cure for aids in cancer if she werent a tennis player, in her interview?

20. What is the name of Bryanne's Husband?

21. Which person said "I am a fighter. Few people know this, but I broke my femur bone(upper leg, the largest bone in your body) when I was 16. It took a while to come back from it, but I battled. It still bothers me today, but I have learned to just ignore it. I have always tried my hardest to be the best, and although I may not ever achieve it, I will keep on trying." in response to the question on why she is the ultimate survivor?

22. Who was the survivor who took out Kat in the tournament in three sets?

23. Which survivor said that if she would win, she would invite everyone and drink all night?

24. Who beat Aiko in the first ever survivor challenge round?

25. How many challenge rounds did Monica survive in?

TIEBREAKER!

*if ever some of you would tie, here is an essay question that would determine who would win immunity. a secret group of judges would score them.

What is the most special thing about the tournament and the most special thing about the coutnry where it is played, the philippine?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! TO AVOID MY PM BOX nor my YAHOO!ACCOUNT EXPLODING AGAIN, I WILL RECOMMEND, NO, I COMMAND YOU TO EMAIL ME THE ANSWERS AT bitter_jacs@hotmail.com

FORMAT of the EMAIL

SUBJECT LINE: FWTT SURVIVOR IMMUNITY: Fallen Comrades

number
question
answer

DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY 12PM GMT

QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE.

GOD BLESS!
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2002, 02:51 PM   #2
Tennis124

Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all
25!!!!!! oh no

FWTT- Tiffani Eggert

Highest Singles Rank- 3
Singles Titles(7): 2004- AUS OPEN; 2003- Eastbourne; 2002- San Diego, Eastbourne, Miami; 2001- Berlin; 2000- Los Angeles

Doubles Titles(16): 2004- IW, Dubai; 2003- New Haven; 2002- Hawaii, Montreal, Los Angeles, Brussels, Scottsdale; 2001- Eastbourne, Birmingham, Antwerp,
IW, Scottsdale, Dubai; 2000- Zurich, Knokke-Heist

Winner Survivor Siquijor 2003!!
BELGIUM 2003 FED CUP Winner!!!
Tennis124 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2002, 01:04 AM   #3
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Jun 10th, 2002, 09:27 AM   #4
deftman

deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light
hehe I was reading some of the old tribal council threads and I still find them funny.
I also came across a lot of answers asked here,so I now know atleast 10-15 answers.
The mechanics of these alliances are finally making sense to me. I think I know which 2 players will be up this week.Unless one of them wins immunity. It'll be interesting to see if the doubles partners will be faithful towards each other.
deftman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2002, 10:04 AM   #5
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
OMG! I knew almost all answers! If I stay while longer then probadly, I will win this immunity challenge

Hi.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2002, 01:34 AM   #6
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

actually this immunity is very crucial.

the person who wins immunity will be the only person voting this week since the rest's votes will cancel each other out.

LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 09:44 AM   #7
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
OMG thats a lot of responsibility!

Glad theres a question on me

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2002, 09:50 AM   #8
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

monica! shhh ... you may give them a clue ...
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 10:12 AM   #9
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah, I watched Survivor and it was similar this challenge! I remember it was four people left... did you followed Survivor, Jacs?

Hi.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2002, 04:03 PM   #10
Tennis124

Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all
good luck to everyone!

FWTT- Tiffani Eggert

Highest Singles Rank- 3
Singles Titles(7): 2004- AUS OPEN; 2003- Eastbourne; 2002- San Diego, Eastbourne, Miami; 2001- Berlin; 2000- Los Angeles

Doubles Titles(16): 2004- IW, Dubai; 2003- New Haven; 2002- Hawaii, Montreal, Los Angeles, Brussels, Scottsdale; 2001- Eastbourne, Birmingham, Antwerp,
IW, Scottsdale, Dubai; 2000- Zurich, Knokke-Heist

Winner Survivor Siquijor 2003!!
BELGIUM 2003 FED CUP Winner!!!
Tennis124 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2002, 05:14 PM   #11
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
lol, i have lost.

I dont have a clue, lol.

Paul
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2002, 06:06 PM   #12

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
jacs i am refering to question 25!

, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Old Jun 11th, 2002, 06:20 PM   #13
deftman

deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light deftman is a glorious beacon of light
Hmmm interesting.So the significance of this round is the same as of the top 3 round in the real survivor right?It all comes down to the Immunity winner's vote.
deftman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2002, 07:19 AM   #14
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

EXACTLY!!!!

AND THE TWO WHO LOSES THE FINAL CHALLENGE NEXT TIME WOULD BE THE ONES WHO WOULD PLAY.

WHICH MEANS, THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF VOTING!

yup matt, i am a big survivor fan!

lol, monica
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Jun 12th, 2002, 09:53 AM   #15

So then who won?

, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter