Viva Italia !!!!!! Fed Cup Champions !!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2006, 08:37 PM   #1
country flag Alvarillo

Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute
Viva Italia !!!!!! Fed Cup Champions !!!!

Felicidades Italia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2006, 08:51 PM   #2
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
evvai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grandi francesca,flavia,mara e robertina!!!!l'italia è fiera d voi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grazie ragazze!!!!!!
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 09:10 PM   #3
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Italia
Well done Girls
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 09:34 PM   #4
country flag AlexBarrington

AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute
Grandissime ragazze!!!

Non potrei essere più felice di così!!!!!!!! ci avete regalato una vittoria fantastica!!

e....... poooooopopopopopoooooopooooooopoopopopopopopoooooo pooooooooh
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 09:33 AM   #5
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Grandi ragazze!
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 09:42 AM   #6
country flag ste86

ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all
Fantastiche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
ste86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 05:27 PM   #7
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
I have lived my best sport emotions this week end. I was there with the italian players' families. You must have seen us on tv, we were the crazy girls just behind the chair. If some of you have photos or videos...
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer

Last edited by TaxPower : Sep 19th, 2006 at 06:17 PM.
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 01:58 AM   #8
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
I'm so proud of our girls!!!

Does anyone have a video of the last two matches?

GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 02:50 PM   #9
country flag FaceyFacem

FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future
"siamo una squadra fortissimi, fatta di gente fantastici"
NEVER say "I don't care who wins, I just want good tennis"
FaceyFacem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 11:14 PM   #10
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
I have created a forum decdicated to Francesca
Please, help me to make it live
http://francescaschiavone.aceboard.com
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote