*V's a star*Thread: Venus vs Kuznestova 05 Hong Kong SF/Venus vs Hingis 98 Sydney up! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 10:56 PM   #31
country flag CanIGetAWhat
♥ All-American Reject

CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip-And-Happenin
99 Zurich
The expression on Martina's face is PRICELESS. There used to be pictures of her glaring with pure hatred at Venus' holding the trophy floating around on the net, but I can't find them anymore.

CanIGetAWhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 11:09 PM   #32
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgoddess099
Damn, you got all that from somebody just wanting to post videos of their favorite player?
Yes.
Not just any player. It is Venus Williams.
I do not think if she was playing, and perfroming well when she does play,
fans will be flocking at past videos of hers.

I mayb be the only one writing it, but I bet some people feel the same way.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 11:20 PM   #33
country flag dreamgoddess099

dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79
Yes.
Not just any player. It is Venus Williams.
I do not think if she was playing, and perfroming well when she does play,
fans will be flocking at past videos of hers.

I mayb be the only one writing it, but I bet some people feel the same way.
Did it ever occur to you that fans are posting these vids because she's not playing right now? Every video posted of her is a past video, would you rather not see any videos of her at all?
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 11:22 PM   #34
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgoddess099
Did it ever occur to you that fans are posting these vids because she's not playing right now? Every video posted of her is a past video, would you rather not see any videos of her at all?
I do no think you understood what I wrote.
I am saying the exact same thing you just wrote.

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 11:26 PM   #35
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by V's a star
Nobody else has anything to say about the matches?????
I know around 200 of u have seen them
Thank you very much.

I have seen the match Venus-JHH. and I enjoyed it.
I will try to see others you posted.

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 11:26 PM   #36
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute
ok who cares. Like honestly its there if u want to watch it, if u dont, dont. No problem with watchin Vee playing some good ball thats all it is.
PS no problem
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 11:31 PM   #37
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
ok who cares. Like honestly its there if u want to watch it, watch it if u dont, dont. No problem with watchin Vee playing some good ball thats all it is.
I was not trying to be unappreciateive of your effort.

Just thinking outloud.
I appreciated it very much already said thank you for posting the videos in a post above

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 11:32 PM   #38
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79
I was not trying to be unappreciateive of your effort.

Just thinking outloud.
I appreciated it very much already said thank you for posting the videos in a post above
I know i added "PS no problem" lol
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 02:37 AM   #39
country flag littlebin

littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all
Could you tell me more details? I still cann't find the link to the file in Up-File.com

Thank

Quote:
Look on the 1st page
littlebin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 02:39 AM   #40
country flag V's a star

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebin
Could you tell me more details? I still cann't find the link to the file in Up-File.com

Thank
Its almost @ the bottom. There is a heading called Market Participants below it says "this is your link to file" click on it then go a bit more down you'llsee "click here to download".
there is a diagram on page 1
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 03:32 PM   #41
country flag mike/topgun

mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of
Vee-Lindsay NH'02 was a great match too, especially in the first set
then the Zurich one was a historical classic encounter

PS.thanks again

Aga&Ula Marta Masha Vee&Ree Ana Nastya Eleni Patty Mary
mike/topgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 08:55 PM   #42
country flag V's a star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike/topgun
Vee-Lindsay NH'02 was a great match too, especially in the first set
then the Zurich one was a historical classic encounter

PS.thanks again
Have u seen the venus momo one?
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 02:59 AM   #43
country flag V's a star

Bump
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 12:42 AM   #44
country flag V's a star

1 part up
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 08:47 AM   #45
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait to see Venus vs. Seles and Venus vs. Mauresmo Open Gaz de France ones.

Titles won:
Fill in the Draw: Australian Open 2007,Bali 2007
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Pick A Winner: Stanford 2008
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote