Jelena Dokic in Milan right now? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2006, 07:51 AM   #1
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
Jelena Dokic in Milan right now?

I have found this on www.jelena-dokic.com/board/

"i'm preety sure i've seen her in milan somedays ago, in a very fashional club.

next time i'll take a pic with mobile. in case, pls do the same

bye all
J"
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2006, 11:09 AM   #2
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
but what is she doing there ? I guess she's having fun there ... maybe she found new boyfriend ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 04:25 PM   #3
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt
but what is she doing there ? I guess she's having fun there ... maybe she found new boyfriend ?
lets hope so
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 06:05 PM   #4
country flag vutt
Team WTAworld

vutt has disabled reputation
Relax Milan. You are quite new to Dokic fan club. It's just typical good old Jakij and his sense of humor

Last edited by vutt : Sep 15th, 2006 at 06:13 PM.
vutt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 09:52 PM   #5
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
I don't know that boy, because I have no time to spend with all of Dokic fans on net. I have more important things in my life
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 05:07 PM   #6
country flag hellokitty83

hellokitty83 is a name known to all hellokitty83 is a name known to all hellokitty83 is a name known to all hellokitty83 is a name known to all hellokitty83 is a name known to all hellokitty83 is a name known to all hellokitty83 is a name known to all hellokitty83 is a name known to all hellokitty83 is a name known to all hellokitty83 is a name known to all hellokitty83 is a name known to all
there are a couple of $10,000 ITF events in Croatia soon, any one think she might play them?
hellokitty83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 08:05 PM   #7
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
i doubt it, she should come back to australia
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #8
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold
Just wondering. Maybe Milan was right, she did get married in August or whenever. Would explain Jelena's absence.

When you see the entry fields for Tier 3 & 4's you say to yourself "she could beat all of them."

JimM
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 06:35 PM   #9
country flag liquidmetal22

liquidmetal22 is an unknown quantity at this point
i miss her - she had such nice titties
liquidmetal22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 08:57 PM   #10
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
it came as no surprise, but dokic has not entered in either of the two upcoming 25k challenger events in victoria, a move that will no doubt affect any of her remaining chances for wildcards during the aussie summer. i hate to admit it, but i think shes done her dash
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 06:45 PM   #11
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
I saw her play R1 Wimbledon qualies vs Stevenson this year, and she looked pretty good for 2/3 of the match - she served for it, then really fell away, BUT she should get back - she is so talented - she certainly looked like she still cares judging by the tears in the clubhouse after.
I hope she does come back strong.
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #12
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute
Missing her as hell...

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 08:21 PM   #13
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Jelena
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote