Ordina Open entry list - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2002, 08:54 AM   #1
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
Ordina Open entry list

ATP Tournament
1. Lleyton, Hewitt
2. Federer, Roger
3. Escude, Nicolas
4. Schalken, Sjeng
5. Robredo, Tommy
6. Clement, Arnaud
7. Boutter, Julien
8. Calleri, Agustin
9. Golmard, Jerome
10. Youzhny, Mikhail
11. Savolt, Attila
12. Rochus,Christophe
13. Dupuis, Anthony
14. Chang, Michael
15. Saretta, Flavio
16. Sluiter, Raemon
17. Pioline, Cedric
18. Russell, Micheal
19. Lee, Martin
20. Godwin, Neville
21. Knowle, Julian
22. Heuberger, Ivo
23. Kohlmann, Micheal

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
~*Alma*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2002, 08:55 AM   #2
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
WTA Tournament
1. Clijsters, Kim
2. Henin, Justine
3. Mauresmo, Amelie
4. Dementieva, Elena
5. Maleeva, Magdalena
6. Torrens Valero, Cristina
7. Nagyova, Henrieta
8. Sucha, Martina
9. Serra Zanetti, Adriana
10. Srebotnik, Katarina
11. Montolio, Angeles
12. Petrova, Nadia
13. Pisnik, Tina
14. Tu, Meilen
15. Neffa-de los ,Rossana
16. Mandula, Petra
17. Matevzic, Maja
18. Danilidou, Eleni
19. Muller, Martina
20. Rittner, Barbara
21. Poutchek, Tatiana
22. Weingartner, Marlene
23. Krasnoroutskaya,Lina
24. Rippner, Brie
25. Marrero, Marta
26. Lamade, Bianka
27. Oremans, Miriam

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
Old Jun 9th, 2002, 03:49 PM   #3
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you, Alma!

I'm gonna cheer for: Hewitt, Federer, Schalken, Robredo, Clement, Chang, Sluiter, Heuberger, Clijsters, Henin, Mauresmo and Oremans

Who's saying I like too many players, esp on ATP?
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2002, 04:04 PM   #4
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

I hope Saturday will be an excting day with the women final, cause I'm probably going that Saturday!
I'm going to cheer for the Dutchies and Federer+Clijsters!!

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
Old Jun 9th, 2002, 04:05 PM   #5
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

Quote:
excting
lol! Ik heb net mn boekverslag geschreven vandaar de rare spelling

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
Old Jun 10th, 2002, 03:35 PM   #6
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
hehe, leuk he, boekverslagen (lees: handig he, internet!)

Old Jun 10th, 2002, 03:36 PM   #7
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

I went on saturday last year, it's a good day: womens final in singels and doubles, and mens semis (singles). I am going on wednesday this year

Old Jun 10th, 2002, 06:43 PM   #8
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

I went on saturday too last year with a friend of mine I saw Kim and Miriam playing the doubles final (and losing) and Kim playing Justine for the singels titel (losing too )!

ik heb mn boekverslag dit keer van: Nederlands uitreksel top 100 cd-rom!!

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
Old Jun 10th, 2002, 06:49 PM   #9
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

lol, I saw a part of the doubles match, standing on the back of the stands (yes, I was one of those crazy people). I only saw a part of it, cos I was one of the few people who saw the most entertaining match of the day: Robredo-Canas

Old Jun 10th, 2002, 07:16 PM   #10
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
I saw the doubles final too last year (and I was so sad because it was such a close match)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2002, 05:10 PM   #11
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

lol, did you have a seat?

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 05:44 PM   #12
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
of course I had a seat!!!
I was reserving the seats half an hour before the match started.
And I was almost sitting next to Miriam's mother. But fortunately she didn't took the places which two friends of her has reserved for her and her husband
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 05:47 PM   #13
country flag Frau Antje

btw, I was sitting right next behind Miriam's bench in the first row. Has anybody seen me?
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jun 12th, 2002, 03:26 PM   #14
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

No I haven't seen you, I think I was standing on the other side of the stands. I came after the singles match ended and stood half on the stairs, and half behind the last row of seats

Old Jun 12th, 2002, 04:47 PM   #15
country flag Frau Antje

I have seen the singles final either, also the victory ceremony and I got a place for me and my friend ...
WTA-Tennisvideos