The good luck Davenport in Beijing thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2006, 05:48 AM   #1
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute
The good luck Davenport in Beijing thread!

Gooo Linds!!!

Titles won:
Fill in the Draw: Australian Open 2007,Bali 2007
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Pick A Winner: Stanford 2008
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2006, 02:27 PM   #2
country flag shirley

shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck in China, Lindsay!

*Kilmarnock FC: Scottish League Cup Winners 2012*

Juan Martin Del Potro

World Cup 2010 Prediction Joint Champion
shirley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 04:07 PM   #3
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
I think she will show up this time..not sure about Mauresmo
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #4
country flag Kentboi

Kentboi is a splendid one to behold Kentboi is a splendid one to behold Kentboi is a splendid one to behold Kentboi is a splendid one to behold Kentboi is a splendid one to behold Kentboi is a splendid one to behold Kentboi is a splendid one to behold Kentboi is a splendid one to behold Kentboi is a splendid one to behold Kentboi is a splendid one to behold Kentboi is a splendid one to behold
go lindsay!!!!! u can win the title for sure
Kentboi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 01:28 PM   #5
country flag Devenport

Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice
Go Lindsay!

Last edited by Devenport : Sep 14th, 2006 at 01:39 PM.
Devenport is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 01:32 PM   #6
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
I really want Lindsay to win here! Good luck Linds
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 06:03 PM   #7
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Go Lindsay!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 01:45 PM   #8
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Lindsay, win your first title of 2006 here!

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Watson~Robson~Mladenovic~Muguruza
LDF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 02:06 PM   #9
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Don't Suck Here Lindsay!!

No, good luck, please show up, win. That's all.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 04:14 PM   #10
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Lindsay please!!! I dont want anymore disappointment and please fight fight fight!!!! No more letting go of leads and hold your serve everytime.

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #11
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute
Let's go Lindsay!
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 12:14 AM   #12
country flag mr_burns

mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of
very hard draw, but you will win this one
mr_burns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 04:24 AM   #13
country flag brayster87

brayster87 has much to be proud of brayster87 has much to be proud of brayster87 has much to be proud of brayster87 has much to be proud of brayster87 has much to be proud of brayster87 has much to be proud of brayster87 has much to be proud of brayster87 has much to be proud of brayster87 has much to be proud of brayster87 has much to be proud of brayster87 has much to be proud of
come on lindsay i have faith in you....
brayster87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 07:39 PM   #14
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Linds

We need a title here - Lets go
Win this one, please
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 03:01 PM   #15
country flag mike/topgun

mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of
Gooooo Lindsay
Proceed to the quarters at least
Win the title n 52

Aga&Ula Marta Masha Vee&Ree Ana Nastya Eleni Patty Mary
mike/topgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote