Edina Gallovits (ROM) - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #1156
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: Edina Gallovits (ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post

And she'll 99% use her SR for US Open and most likely shall make the MD. (we'll know in 2 days)

I forgot that in USO, there are only 104 spots and not 108.

She is ALT #4 for US Open Main Draw : http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....98&postcount=9 . Hope she can get in (slim chances though) .

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #1157
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Edina is currently ALT #4 in Washington (Main Draw only). When she had to drop one of her tournaments for next week she logically withdrew from Stanford thinking it would be easier to get into Washington MD. Now she would have been ALT #2 in Stanford
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:16 PM   #1158
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

BTW it would be foolish for her to use her SR at the USO. Her #109 SR would take her directly into MD (99% sure) in any other GS getting a fat big check in the process. Using it here just to enter the Q is just a big NO. Hope she he is smart and keeps it for Melbourne or Paris.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:10 PM   #1159
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
BTW it would be foolish for her to use her SR at the USO. Her #109 SR would take her directly into MD (99% sure) in any other GS getting a fat big check in the process. Using it here just to enter the Q is just a big NO. Hope she he is smart and keeps it for Melbourne or Paris.
Exactly, but as it's USA ,where she lives and has people to support her , well, it's up to her.

Hope she somehow gets in ,in Washington.

EDIT : Must be really frustrating to be 1st ALT under the line after 18 months of no WTA match.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Jul 26th, 2014 at 01:08 AM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote