Edina Gallovits (ROM) - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #1126
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all
Re: Edina Gallovits (ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
You were so right on this one, Codrut! Apparently she is pregnant
Hope she has a nice pregnancy and an easy labour, a healthy child & a good recovery after that! Go, Edina, biggest match so far!
It's nice to hear that is indeed the case. That's what I thought when she said that she was going to come back next year. She may come back and play again like Kim Clijsters if she really wants.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #1127
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Hahaha, she was no Clijsters before pregnancy, she will be Clijsters after giving birth

Nevertheless I hope that she'll be back on court as she promised
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 05:28 AM   #1128
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

News?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 05:52 AM   #1129
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Retired.

http://sportvest.info/acasa/2014/02/...acheta-in-cui/ (Romanian)

(I don't know how reliable this source is)

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #1130
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I am sorry to hear that she was actually injured and not just expecting a baby like I speculated.
Happy retirement!
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 01:27 PM   #1131

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

The source seems reliable and frankly the news is not that unexpected. I mean coming back after such a long injury break at this age seems almost impossible.

Anyway, good luck to Edina in her coaching career as well as in her personal life!

She's done great on court winning 18 ITF titles and reaching the final in Barcelona back in 2007 and reaching other 5 WTA semifinals between 2009 and 2012. Great wins over the years over respected players such as Medina Garrigues, Bammer, Kirilenko, Errani, Bacsinszky, Govortsova, Pennetta, Jankovic, Pironkova, Kanepi, Vinci, Zakopalova, Zheng, Rezai, Razzano, Dominguez Lino, to name only a few. Personally my only regret about her great career is that final match of hers, where Serena won with a double 60 in the first round of the Australian Open 2013.

W/L: 414/253 (as a Professional player, including qualifying matches)
Ratio: .621 (Not bad at all)

All the best, Edina! Love
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #1132
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post

She's done great on court winning 18 ITF titles and reaching the final in Barcelona back in 2007 and reaching other 5 WTA semifinals between 2009 and 2012. Great wins over the years over respected players such as Medina Garrigues, Bammer, Kirilenko, Errani, Bacsinszky, Govortsova, Pennetta, Jankovic, Pironkova, Kanepi, Vinci, Zakopalova, Zheng, Rezai, Razzano, Dominguez Lino, to name only a few. Personally my only regret about her great career is that final match of hers, where Serena won with a double 60 in the first round of the Australian Open 2013.

W/L: 414/253 (as a Professional player, including qualifying matches)
Ratio: .621 (Not bad at all)

All the best, Edina! Love
Great message. I would add : with Career High Singles Ranking of 54 (28/04/2008) and a Career High *Doubles Ranking of 63 (06/04/2009) , *winning 3 WTA titles + 1 more final , finishing the competitional year 4 consecutive times in Top 100 in Singles (2007-2010) and 3 times in Doubles (2008-2010) , also representing Romania in Fed Cup '01 and '03, before moving in the USA.

Anyway, I don't know if the source is reliable or not (someone should ask her on Twitter of fB) but her SR ranking would be 109 , not 170 , that would most likely grant her a *retirement (*if it's true) match in the MD , at Roland Garros or at the US Open .

All the best to her, no matter if this is "the end" or not

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #134 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #56 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Mar 5th, 2014 at 02:44 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 03:36 AM   #1133
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Edina
What was the injury said in the article? I don't know Romanian can anyone translate?

I will miss her for sure, but I'm glad I had the opportunity to watch her play in person
She was a joy to watch

All the best if the news is true!

Old Mar 6th, 2014, 04:37 AM   #1134

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Edina
What was the injury said in the article? I don't know Romanian can anyone translate?
Elbow.
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 04:00 PM   #1135
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Edina Gallovits ‏@EdinaGallovits 11h

The Goal is to get back to this! Step 1. Positive Attitude sportsmentaltraining Step 2.… http://instagram.com/p/leAdcQyRl0/

+

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #134 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #56 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Mar 16th, 2014 at 12:17 AM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 03:37 AM   #1136
country flag hellas719

She's tweeting stuff about training and how she should be at IW
She's still going to play

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #1137

Seriously?
Old May 29th, 2014, 07:50 AM   #1138
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

@edinagallovits
The past year and a half has been a test... Still standing .. Stronger then ever with great ppl around me that push me to be better everyday! Happy to be able to hit the fuzzy yellow ball again! Tough road ahead but ready for whatever comes my way! Thank u and �� u all! instagram.com/p/ojn8TJyRul/

Edina Gallovits @EdinaGallovits
This is all I want right now #paris !!! @ Paris http://instagram.com/p/ohNJnJyRu_/
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:59 PM   #1139
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Edina Gallovits-Hall has entered both Stanford and Washington WTA tournaments (same week, she will have to choose before the Q deadline) with her SR of #109
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #1140

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Edina Gallovits-Hall has entered both Stanford and Washington WTA tournaments (same week, she will have to choose before the Q deadline) with her SR of #109
Amazing news! Hai (inapoi) Edina!