Edina Gallovits (ROM) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2007, 12:36 PM   #46
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edina Gallovits (ROM)

It's a difference between supporter and fan and you seem like her single fan
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2007, 12:50 PM   #47
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Tati=Hot$ View Post
It's a difference between supporter and fan and you seem like her single fan
I wouldn't have a problem with it

She knows that I'm a big fan of her
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:31 PM   #48
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute

Edina lost in Indian Wells-Q1 to K.Bondarenko 0-6,5-7

I have the feeling she doesnt want in the top-100
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 10:51 AM   #49
country flag Highlandman

Just me

I hope she plays Miami and after it the events in Europe....but obviously: Who cares?
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 11:08 AM   #50
country flag Highlandman

EDINA PLAYS TODAY FINAL 25K-PELHAM

She meets Greta Arn - I think she is beatable, H2H is 1-1

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO EDINA
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 09:03 PM   #51
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

She won. Next encounter will be on a faster surface again.

I guess this will have sent Edina into the Top100. Now it's getting really embarassing to continue playing 25K.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 05:53 PM   #52
country flag Highlandman

Edina is now #98
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #53
country flag Jogi

Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM-Schruff View Post
omg edina looks like anca barna
but good luck in 2007

they look like sisters
Jogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 04:34 PM   #54
country flag Highlandman

They don't.....see the match of her in the challenger-thread....
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 09:25 AM   #55
country flag Highlandman

Maybe I can see her this year in Strasbourg

Maybe I'm going to the MD and Edina is in Q-List there - would be great to see and maybe meet her first time
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 05:14 AM   #56
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see this thread before Just wanted to post congratulations to Edina for cracking the top 100 in next week's rankings Very few of the promising Romanians in recent years have made any kind of long-term consistent transition to the professional circuit, it's nice to see Edina's reached top 100 and hopefully she can stay there with some more results in tour level events

Hopefully she will do well this clay season and especially in the French Open maindraw
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 09:19 AM   #57
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogi View Post

they look like sisters
exactly what I thought
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 12:26 PM   #58
country flag Highlandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy H View Post
I didn't see this thread before Just wanted to post congratulations to Edina for cracking the top 100 in next week's rankings Very few of the promising Romanians in recent years have made any kind of long-term consistent transition to the professional circuit, it's nice to see Edina's reached top 100 and hopefully she can stay there with some more results in tour level events

Hopefully she will do well this clay season and especially in the French Open maindraw

Nice words

Yes, I wish she does well there and also on grass, I think she can do it I wish she meets in R1 French Open an easier opponent and in R2 or 3 a top-player, there she could there where her current stand is

Edina
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 12:27 PM   #59
country flag Highlandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM-Schruff View Post
exactly what I thought

When you saw her playing, you know that it isn't so!
Old Apr 21st, 2007, 07:17 AM   #60
country flag Highlandman

SF, Dothan:

Edina def Rolle 6-2,2-0 - already SF

She is going to meet there Yung-Jan Chan, I wish she can beat her and win this event

go Edina