Your tennis results?! - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #1351
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Continue with playing, today 7-6(8), 6-4. My performance was bad though My opponent had setball in first set, an easy overhead but he decided to hit a dropshot and hit a net I am playing very nervous, can´t make a proper swing to save my life. Today I started to push extremely, when I saw I can´t hit the ball the way I want.
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #1352
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
Continue with playing, today 7-6(8), 6-4. My performance was bad though My opponent had setball in first set, an easy overhead but he decided to hit a dropshot and hit a net I am playing very nervous, can´t make a proper swing to save my life. Today I started to push extremely, when I saw I can´t hit the ball the way I want.
Thanks god it wasn't so WTA, like 7-6(8), 6-1
The same happens to me I push crazy when nothing works I feel really Wozniacki when this happens, and my serve preparation looks like hers when I get tight
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #1353
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Povin View Post
Thanks god it wasn't so WTA, like 7-6(8), 6-1
The same happens to me I push crazy when nothing works I feel really Wozniacki when this happens, and my serve preparation looks like hers when I get tight
I was *5-3, 6-5* 30-0 and then 6-2 in tiebreak in a first set So classic choking, crazy errors on setballs, thanks god my opponent did the same
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #1354
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Drove an hour out of my way to play a friend and lost 1-6 3-6 2-6

My serve was off, my backhand was bleak, my return especially on second serves was HORRID. Every time I went to net I couldn't even connect with the ball. At all. So fucking frustrating. I'm sure it has to do with my friend who is just 100x better than me. It's gotta be

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #1355
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Signed up for 3 tournaments starting from the first week in July. I need to get practising, I haven't hit in over 2 weeks now cause of exams. :|

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 06:26 AM   #1356
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Played my first matches for the team in this season and it was puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure drama :

I somehow wasn't feeling really good this day, had some problem with my groin during the whole day and later on some back and knee issues had to join, but I will continue later with that.
First I had to play my singles match, I was seeded 4th, the lowest so I played the lowest seed of the other team, who had the same LK as me (23). I started the match with a hold and a break and lead *2-0 but got broken back immediatley. He wasn't playing any good, had no power at all and would play every second ball before the baseline or drop-shot it I had some problems with all the short balls and made tons of UEs as well as winners I fell behind to *2-4 0-30, but somehow got back on track, breacking for 4-4. But again my serve (had very little 1st serve % during the whole day) let me down and I got broken back because of some UEs again.
He hold and won the first set 6-4. In the 2nd. I hold my serve and broke again, after a tight game to lead 2-0 and get broken back right away like in the first as well
But from then on, I got my rhythem and never looked back till *5-1, when I had 3 SPs but made stupid UEs because I wanted to make a good first/second serve or a great winner to end the set. Got broken and at 5-2* I had at least 6 SPs but couldn't make the f***ing point, at one point I stopped counting SPs. I felt embarassed, because in meanwhile, all my team-mates won their matches with ease and I was the only one struggling out there and I really did. No 2 good points in a row. Only UEs or winner, no in between, well, I wasn't playing really good and my groin was all the time on my mind (not that it hurt much, but still...)
In the end I had to serve again at *5-3 for the set and got it together after being down 15-30.
The MTB started very well (my opponent didn't have a clue how the MTB works though ) and I lead with *5-1... we changed sides 2nd time at 6-6...no words, in the end I won the MTB 10-7, I don't even know how, I only know it was ugly, very ugly, but a win is a win.

In doubles I played with the 2nd worst player (next to me of course) so I wasn't expecting much, but I was sure, we might win this match and so we started pretty good, being up *2-1, and till the end of the set we hold this break after they came back from *4-2 to 4-4, but some nice overheads from me gave us the set with a score of 6-4.
Early in the 2nd set, my partner but especially me, were all over the court. He was serving GOAT and I made E V E R Y point on the net, either volley, smash or drop-shot, we lead *4-0 and thought it won't take long to celebrate the win and my first doubles victory but after some tight games it suddenly was *4-5!!! My partner totally choked or did whatever but he didn't play tennis anymore! He couldn't serve and make a single shot over the net. I was serving at *4-5 and had issues with the heat, my knee and back, as i played before for over 2 hours in the sun and had only a rest of 10 minutes or so...and now we played again at least 1 1/2h again...so I really was fighting with myself and I did it loud and effectiv. I saved 2 SPs, both on 2nd serve and after tight BH - FH rallies. I didn't make a single UE from there on and we finally could close it out with our 1st SP with 7-5 and win the match 6-4 7-5.

In the end, we won 6-0, but to be honest, I should have won my singles 6-2 6-3 or so and the doubles should have been a 6-4 6-1 or so...but well, a win is a win, and I scored 2 and I'm really happy about that

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #1357
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Yesterday 5 tiebreak-like sets - 10-7, 10-1, 9-11, 11-9, 11-9

The only point I lost in second set was by doublefault, the third set finished also by doublefault Many shanked volleys, again especially from the forehand
Today with the same opponent 6-1, 6-4, 6-1. Lost a focus a bit at 6-1, *3-0 (to 3-4) but overall it was much better performance than the last time we played. Many times I feel very tight during matches and can´t make a proper swing to save my life, but today I was surprisingly relaxed and things were going so much better.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #1358
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Today with the same opponent 6-1, 6-4, 6-1. Lost a focus a bit at 6-1, *3-0 (to 3-4) but overall it was much better performance than the last time we played. Many times I feel very tight during matches and can´t make a proper swing to save my life, but today I was surprisingly relaxed and things were going so much better.
Weird because I'm the same way. I'll do fine when we just rally during a warm up, and I don't feel any different when we play or anything but everything seems to disappear on me when we play points and games and sets and matches. Few times I'm able to play normally, but 9 out of 10 times its just useless. I don't know what else to do

Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1359
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute
Big win yesterday to go 4 and 2 for the season. And my team is still the section leader, which is fabulous.

6-1 2-6 7-5 and it lasted 2hr 20mn. Towards the end I was so sunburnt and tired I started getting the chills...which is kinda scary.

Beyond my serve going to sleep in that second set, I really would love to figure it out as to how prevent those hiccups in form. Not sure it was just because it was Har-Tru, and my first match on it in over a year.

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #1360
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Poop.

Played last week against a friend who I confidently contend is not very good, and was absolutely crushes, 16 06 16.

It's like when Safarova plays Niculescu. I couldn't figure out how to play. Incidentally my net play was the best part of my game, and I usually consider that my worst.

It was embarassing and horrific.

I'm supposed to play a 4.5 USTA event this weekend, but am considering skipping it because I have about 0 confidence.

Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #1361
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Got an extra 10 Points from AMT
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #1362
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like I'm playing well atm but currently playing no competition.
I beat my cousin last week 64 64 and hit some nice winners

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #1363

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Played the same guy again on Tuesday and did much better losing 6-4 2-6 1-6.

Really should've been up 6-4, 4-0 though with break and game points wasted. In the opening game of the 2nd set I smack 3 great forehand returns to set up 2 bps at 15-40.. Proceed to söice the next two forehand returns long, and mentally it was over for me.

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:38 PM   #1364

Just arrived at my 4.5 event. I drew the other walking bye in the opening round, so my prospects are raised a little.

Although, the reason I play 4.5s is to play a little up, so this match could prove a 4.0 redux.

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:02 PM   #1365
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Played in like the worst conditions yesterday damp courts, windy, freezing. Managed to win singles 6-4 6-3, where literally every game went to deuce and I played pretty poorly. Doubles we lost 6-3 2-6 4-6.