Your tennis results?! - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:51 PM   #1291
country flag The Bulldog

The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of
Re: Your tennis results?!

I got really drunk on Friday night, had a minor hangover on Saturday morning, but still managed to keep my match in the afternoon competitive!

5-7 5-7. Didn't play too bad at all, not sure I would have won even if I was in a healthy state.
The Bulldog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #1292
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

The other day I was up a set and in a tiebreaker and had match point, but I ended up losing. I was just pushing and playing horribly. It was a pretty horrible feeling. I had a match the next day too and I was really pissed so I was smacking the ball in the first set and won 6-3. I resorted to pushing in the second and won it 6-0.

My next match is on Tuesday and I dont even care Im smacking that ball
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #1293
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Had a practice match with my cousin yesterday, won 57 76(5) 63.

Blew a 5-3 lead in the second, then he blew a 5-2 lead in the TB

I hit more winners than usual. BH was on fire at times same with forehand.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #1294
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Had a practice match with my cousin yesterday, won 57 76(5) 63.

Blew a 5-3 lead in the second, then he blew a 5-2 lead in the TB

I hit more winners than usual. BH was on fire at times same with forehand.
Kevin Wozniacki
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #1295
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Actually i think i hit like 20 winners to like 40 UE

And I love my flat bh he struggled to get them back. I felt like Morita. I also have the same racket

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #1296
country flag The Bulldog

The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of

What is going on? I played a seriously bad series of matches over the weekend.

First one was a practice match against my friend. I lost that 6-3 3-6 [3-10]. Just started to miss from the start of the second onwards. But my league matches were shocking. 1-6 2-6 loss in singles and a 3-6 0-6 loss in doubles. I need to go and serve hundreds of balls and get it sorted before I play another match.
The Bulldog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #1297
country flag jeffjabo

jeffjabo is an unknown quantity at this point

This is an incredible tennis educational video!

http://f53413legbnaqx1y20lbwl1hoc.hop.clickbank.net/
jeffjabo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #1298
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

Just had a practice set with my brother.. Lost.. Yet again.. Despite a 3-0 and 5-3 lead.

TT D: 39 (High:18) 2014: (MD:22-20)(Q:0-3). Overall -(152-145).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: - (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #1299
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hessie View Post
Just had a practice set with my brother.. Lost.. Yet again.. Despite a 3-0 and 5-3 lead.

My season is over for the moment but I've gotten lazy practicing my serve. It took me a long time today but I think I've got it back . I'm so proud I've figured out how to make it a bigger serve on my own without anyone's help. Looking forward to showing my coach when I get coaching later in the month .
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #1300
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I can never ever win more than 5 games against my friend, even when he isn't having a great serving day. He has a similar game to Aga Radwanska and I'm just an impatient (perhaps brainless at times too ) ball basher

I'm just hoping to break my singles losing streak when my final junior season begins in two weeks
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #1301
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

7-6 6-1. Played disgusting in the first set. Held serve once. Opponent tried an underarm serve that landed on the baseline. I deathstared him and said "was that a serve?" Seriously.

Second set was really good though so whatever.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #1302
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
7-6 6-1. Played disgusting in the first set. Held serve once. Opponent tried an underarm serve that landed on the baseline. I deathstared him and said "was that a serve?" Seriously.

Second set was really good though so whatever.
Trying to imagine your look .
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #1303
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Let me preface:

This WAS NOT a high quality match. Anyone who would've bought a ticket to this would've more than likely wanted a refund back.

Okay. The courts we played on were dirty with dirt and pollen (southern USA here) and had cracks everywhere. It didn't really affect anything, but these courts were in seriously bad shape. They were outdoor hard courts.

Anyways, we start and he holds easily, and my service game seriously went to 8 deuces. He missed so many second serve returns... and my second serve is 300 times worse than Errani's. I had many chances to hold too, but I couldn't and he is now up 3-0 after another easy hold. I dig out a strong hold for 1-3, and also improve a bit to break back for 2-3. He started finding more range though, and won 3 in a row for the set 6-2.

The second set was much better for me. I almost started "pushing" in a way ( well, not technically I guess, I just started hitting the ball less hard, and they just happened to land in the middle of the court almost every time ) I found myself up 3-1 with the break, and also 4-3 with the break. A couple errant decisions on my part led me to having to serve to stay in it at 4-5. I surprised my self to holding at LOVE, including something like 2 service winners (which never happens). We play another marathon game like in set 1 that went to probably 5-6 deuces where I had MANY chances to break. I cannot smash to save my life He ends up holding, and I cannot serve to stay in it.

Overall it was a decent match for me, and I was pretty pleased for doing moderately well for my ability after not playing for over a month. We were supposed to play yesterday, but it rained all day

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:38 AM   #1304
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Let me preface:

This WAS NOT a high quality match. Anyone who would've bought a ticket to this would've more than likely wanted a refund back.

Okay. The courts we played on were dirty with dirt and pollen (southern USA here) and had cracks everywhere. It didn't really affect anything, but these courts were in seriously bad shape. They were outdoor hard courts.

Anyways, we start and he holds easily, and my service game seriously went to 8 deuces. He missed so many second serve returns... and my second serve is 300 times worse than Errani's. I had many chances to hold too, but I couldn't and he is now up 3-0 after another easy hold. I dig out a strong hold for 1-3, and also improve a bit to break back for 2-3. He started finding more range though, and won 3 in a row for the set 6-2.

The second set was much better for me. I almost started "pushing" in a way ( well, not technically I guess, I just started hitting the ball less hard, and they just happened to land in the middle of the court almost every time ) I found myself up 3-1 with the break, and also 4-3 with the break. A couple errant decisions on my part led me to having to serve to stay in it at 4-5. I surprised my self to holding at LOVE, including something like 2 service winners (which never happens). We play another marathon game like in set 1 that went to probably 5-6 deuces where I had MANY chances to break. I cannot smash to save my life He ends up holding, and I cannot serve to stay in it.

Overall it was a decent match for me, and I was pretty pleased for doing moderately well for my ability after not playing for over a month. We were supposed to play yesterday, but it rained all day
I feel like such a prissy bitch saying this, but when courts are dusty or filled with dirt it messes with my mental game. As someone who practically needa new balls and pristine courts. I'd rather wait 2 hours at the new courts than play on cracked, dusty ones haha

Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:39 AM   #1305
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Frustration isn't even close to describe how I'm feeling right now. My mental game, and ability to compete is at an all time low.

Played a USTA 4.0 to disastarous results.

Based on the warmup I was feeling good. Playing against a good hitter, which I'm comfortable with. Nothing is worse for me than a hack or a pusher.

We both hold serve to start , I'm serving at 1-2, feeling good. Go up 40-0, hitting great. Hit a drop shot. I have no such shot. 40-15. Slap a forehand long. 40-30. Double fault. Deuce.

That's when I pretty much lost the match. At least the set really.

Including those 3, I go on to lose 12 points in a row. 1-4, 0-30.

I get my shit together, and win 3 points in a row for 40-30. I just might have a chance!

3 missed game points later I'm down 1-5, lose the set 1-6.

I open the set dropping my serve to 15. The 5 minutes of sulking inbetween sets did me no favors.

Down 0-2, I go up 40-0 again. Cool! I'm only down a break lets do this!

I drop shot again.

I lose 4 game points to go down 0-3.

I break him at love in the next game with two return winners, and two forced errors, hitting the best I've had all match.

Ok it's 1-3, I've had game points every service game. I am having competive return games, I still have a slim shot.

Go up 40-30. He hits a good return, fine. A competitive deuce game gives us both chances. But I fail again.

I lose 1-6, 1-6.

Had game points in all but one service game. Finished around 1 for 17 in game points.

Disgusted.

Last edited by Womp Up The Jamz : Apr 21st, 2013 at 03:54 AM.
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote